Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i had one of my exam papers remarkedddddd.

it was a C but it went up to an A!!! the original examiner must've been a ****. and i knew i did well on that paper anyway cos i finished early.

so now my grades are AAA instead of AAB yayayayayay!!!

i still don't know whether i should go art gallery today or not :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Giliwoo is glad for your success and hopes that Fortune will always delight in your success. Giliwoo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dementedbunny)
    i had one of my exam papers remarkedddddd.

it was a C but it went up to an A!!! the original examiner must've been a ****. and i knew i did well on that paper anyway cos i finished early.

so now my grades are AAA instead of AAB yayayayayay!!!

i still don't know whether i should go art gallery today or not :mad:
    WTF? If it was a C then surely it would have been AAC to AAA not AAB to AAA??

Explain yourself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Navajo)
    WTF? If it was a C then surely it would have been AAC to AAA not AAB to AAA??

Explain yourself!
    for each of my courses, there are 3 modules in A2. two modules are written papers, and one module is coursework (for most subjects). you get a grade for each of the three modules and that adds up to one final grade for the whole subject.

for this particular subject (history of art), i got an A for my coursework, an A for my written paper #1 and a C for my written paper #2.. all this, plus last year's AS level results, averaged out to a B (ONE POINT AWAY FROM AN A :mad:).

after i sent it back for remarking, i got a's for all three papers which averaged out into an a.

the end.

ReputationRep:
    Maybeeeeee the first examinerrrrrr gave you a CCCCCC because you keep randomly repeatingggggg lettersssssssss?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    Maybeeeeee the first examinerrrrrr gave you a CCCCCC because you keep randomly repeatingggggg lettersssssssss?
    perhapssssss

ReputationRep:
    perhapssssss
    i feel depressed from hearing your good news

ReputationRep:
    for each of my courses, there are 3 modules in A2. two modules are written papers, and one module is coursework (for most subjects). you get a grade for each of the three modules and that adds up to one final grade for the whole subject.

for this particular subject (history of art), i got an A for my coursework, an A for my written paper #1 and a C for my written paper #2.. all this, plus last year's AS level results, averaged out to a B (ONE POINT AWAY FROM AN A :mad:).

after i sent it back for remarking, i got a's for all three papers which averaged out into an a.

the end.
    how fascinating :rolleyes: Please tell us more, enlighten us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    how fascinating :rolleyes: Please tell us more, enlighten us.
    i hardly ever gloat so this time i am allowed so you shush now please with your sassiness or i will make my unicorn eat you.

ReputationRep:
    i hardly ever gloat so this time i am allowed so you shush now please with your sassiness or i will make my unicorn eat you.
    if i was to die now, i'd feel content that it'd be death by unicorn. I would die at peace with oneself.

ReputationRep:
    if i was to die now, i'd feel content that it'd be death by unicorn. I would die at peace with oneself.
    wicked. sparkle should arrive at your door by 10.23 PM GMT. please refrain from weilding any sort of weapon for your resistance will be futile.

ReputationRep:
    take me 2 the art gallery

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)
    take me 2 the art gallery
    i didn't end up going ahahaha. too tired.

wow that wicked!!!

:party:

go dementedbunny :bunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilac!!)
    wow that wicked!!!

:party:

go dementedbunny :bunny:
    whee

ReputationRep:
    wicked. sparkle should arrive at your door by 10.23 PM GMT. please refrain from weilding any sort of weapon for your resistance will be futile.
    i really shouldn't be finding this kinky.

ReputationRep:
    i really shouldn't be finding this kinky.
    shall i send over sex unicorn instead of death unicorn?

ReputationRep:
    shall i send over sex unicorn instead of death unicorn?
    i'd settle for both, permitting compatibility.

ReputationRep:
    i'd settle for both, permitting compatibility.
    this can be arranged providing that they do it in sh*ts, oops i mean shifts.

ReputationRep:
    this can be arranged providing that they do it in sh*ts, oops i mean shifts.
    Doing it in ****s could be amusing...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.