Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    if i get any free time i can try the lakeside, southend and romford stores this week if u want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolly pop)
    if i get any free time i can try the lakeside, southend and romford stores this week if u want
    That'd be absolutely amazing if you could.
    It's a red SATIN (they have some in a horrible lycra-ish fabric but that's not it)
    by Morgan and Co
    priced either £30 or £39
    Has a diamond in the centre of the chest of sort of sparkly bits
    Has ruched material on the bust
    i need a 12 or 14 in red. It's kind of a scarlet colour.

xx

ReputationRep:
    oooo i saw that one in the likeside store a couple of weeks ago, but dont know what size it was. ill try and get over there 1 day this week and c if they stil have it

ReputationRep:
    oooo i saw that one in the likeside store a couple of weeks ago, but dont know what size it was. ill try and get over there 1 day this week and c if they stil have it

thank you

ReputationRep:
    one of my friends has found it in size 10 at the manchester TK Maxx and he's going to buy it for me. It's probably not going to fit but if i didn't get it i'd always think 'what if'.

But i still am on the look out for the same dress in size 12 or 14 as they'd fit better, particularly the 12.

Think my mum's checking one of the Leeds TK maxx's tomorrow yay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alison_141288)
    wow, are you that desperate for it. im guessing from your location that my looking in basingstoke wouldnt be too useful??
    Obsessive about it
    If you are in Basinstoke and particularly in TK Maxx then i would certainly welcome a report about whether the dress was there. I need the dress so much that i would actually travel to any TK Maxx to get it, or enlist the help of friends in near by areas to get it for me.

ReputationRep:
    No luck in newcastle under lyme as my friend go the only one there. That was either size 12 or 10. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by more adventurous)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Morgan-and-Co-re...QQcmdZViewItem

Is this it?
    no, that's not it. It's the same make though and a similar colour. thanks any way though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxJaninexX)
    No luck in newcastle under lyme as my friend go the only one there. That was either size 12 or 10. Sorry.
    damn your friend. lol.

someone's found the dress in blue and bought that for me, but i still hope to find the red one

ReputationRep:
    heya i checked lakeside, and they only had a size 10

ReputationRep:
    heya i checked lakeside, and they only had a size 10
    thanks anyway :suith:

ReputationRep:
    I think i may call of the search. I have the dress in the blue colour which is much nicer than i remember it being and it fits well, so perhaps i shall just have to give up on the red.

thanks to anyone who looked for me though.
    xx

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.