Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Anonymous)
    yes i had the same problem i couldnt and still cant trust any of my "friends" and i wouldnt call your "friends" friends as they show no signs of true friendship but these days its really rare to find a true friend everyone ends up backstabbing u one way or another u need to look for the key elements in friendship which im still looking for

1.) care
    2.) would sacrifice for u
    3.) would obviously help u and be there for u in no time when things are going wrong
    4.) would keep u happy
    That;s so right. All four of them are true and i can not apply them to any of my mates. I could do in the past to one friend but she has changed a great deal.
    I don't think I'll ever find someone who hold them qualtities its really sad.

ofcourse u dont want someone to just listen and be a vegetable u need someone who can help u too and understand ur needs ...mind u theres a lack of understanding in todays society no offence to anyone.
    But it is the truth.
    Im sure its very difficult for u if u would like i can give u my email address and if u need me id be more than willing to help on the side note i had a councellor she left and i loved her i liked her a lot not in that sensce but she did help me a great deal also does councelling help u anyway? when my councellor left i didnt wnt to see another because i had opened up to her so much that i couldnt bear speaking to another stranger and getting time to know them.
    Id say meet new people and forget ur so called friends. as they dont seem like friends they seem like gossip mongerers whatever that is:rolleyes:
    I have seen my councellor once, she was just gob smacked with what I was telling her about all the crap I've been through the last few so years. It's so hard for her to give any advise as when i talk I practia;ly give my self advise she says. But actions (using the advise) itsjust so hard.

havr you got msn?

That;s so right. All four of them are true and i can not apply them to any of my mates. I could do in the past to one friend but she has changed a great deal.
    I don't think I'll ever find someone who hold them qualtities its really sad.

I have seen my councellor once, she was just gob smacked with what I was telling her about all the crap I've been through the last few so years. It's so hard for her to give any advise as when i talk I practia;ly give my self advise she says. But actions (using the advise) itsjust so hard.

havr you got msn?
    yes i have msn i have a useless email add which i use for public forums just email me and ill give u my msn add via there

[email protected] thats it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 15, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.