The Student Room Group

Liverpool University Dentistry 2015 Applicants

Hii, just thought I'd make this as it doesn't look like there is one already..

Feel free to post your stats/work exp. etc. Also it would be good to know where else you have applied :smile:

Interviews should be coming through soon so this is a good place to talk about it!

Good Luck!!

Scroll to see replies

Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Reply 2
I've applied to Liverpool and I haven't heard anything yet!
I've already received both Bristol and Cardiff interviews.
Does anyone know when Liverpool sends out their interviews/ when they are likely to be/ how many interviews they send out compared to applications?

Stats:
8A*s 2As at GCSE
Undeclared AS's (except an A in maths- in predictions but I've obviously already completed it!!)
AAA at A2 predicted
Reply 3
Original post by EmBlacck
Does anyone know when Liverpool sends out their interviews/ when they are likely to be/ how many interviews they send out compared to applications?

Stats:
8A*s 2As at GCSE
Undeclared AS's (except an A in maths- in predictions but I've obviously already completed it!!)
AAA at A2 predicted

I think interviews start being sent out mid/end of January... Well done on getting interviews, what's your fourth choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Waiting to hear from Liverpool, so nervous, it's my first choice!! Good luck everyone x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhh Liverpudlians

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was looking for a liverpool thread for ages thanks for making one! :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by etharmohamed
I was looking for a liverpool thread for ages thanks for making one! :smile:

Ahaha no problem! Make sure you post it on here if you get any news! Shouldn't be long nowwwww

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by -Alex-
Ahaha no problem! Make sure you post it on here if you get any news! Shouldn't be long nowwwww

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not really sure about applying to Liverpool (next year). I got a bit put off by the idea of problem based learning as opposed to lectures. Problem based learning is like the facts being indirectly told to you in my opinion.
Reply 9
Original post by EmBlacck

Stats:
8A*s 2As at GCSE
AAA at A2 predicted

Hi
Well-done for your interviews. I have received nothing from Liverpool yet but for Bristol I have an interview on 4th Feb. When is your Interview?
Reply 10
Anyone knows when Liverpool giving the rejections out ?
Reply 11
I heard last year everyone knew by the 21st jan if they had been rejected or given an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
*interview i mean

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
O ok tanx
Original post by Ma3
I heard last year everyone knew by the 21st jan if they had been rejected or given an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wrong.
I'm at Liverpool now (first year) and I didn't hear until Feb. My interview was 12th March 2014.
Reply 15
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
Wrong.
I'm at Liverpool now (first year) and I didn't hear until Feb. My interview was 12th March 2014.

Oh okay sorry musta heard wrong then!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by H M B
Anyone knows when Liverpool giving the rejections out ?

I know someone that was rejected by Liverpool in around November

Posted from TSR Mobile
My Cardiff interview is 20th january and my Bristol interview is 4th March :smile:
Original post by H M B
Hi
Well-done for your interviews. I have received nothing from Liverpool yet but for Bristol I have an interview on 4th Feb. When is your Interview?

Thank youu! :smile: My Cardiff interview is 20th january and my Bristol interview is 4th March
Original post by -Alex-
I think interviews start being sent out mid/end of January... Well done on getting interviews, what's your fourth choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I assume you mean fifth choice? I honestly do not mind which dental school I go to- any that will take me I'll be happy with :smile:

I've got my fifth choice of biological sciences at Exeter :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest