The Student Room Group

Exact values table?

Hey, does anyone have any really good ways to remember the exact values table? I've tried the triangles and some hand method that confused me. Thanks!
Edit: for trigonometry
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
For trigonometry? Statistics? Please elaborate.
Original post by VannR
For trigonometry? Statistics? Please elaborate.

Oh, sorry, meant to say that it's for trigonometry...
Reply 3
Original post by pheonixfeather
Oh, sorry, meant to say that it's for trigonometry...

- Create a list of every value.

- Say a value to yourself mentally without looking at the list.

- Check it against the list.

- If you were correct, proceed to the next list item; if you were incorrect start at the beginning of the list.

Once you can recite each value without making a mistake, you will know the values. Repeat this process every day for a week, and they will be drilled into your mind.

By the way, this process works for just about anything.
Original post by VannR
- Create a list of every value.

- Say a value to yourself mentally without looking at the list.

- Check it against the list.

- If you were correct, proceed to the next list item; if you were incorrect start at the beginning of the list.

Once you can recite each value without making a mistake, you will know the values. Repeat this process every day for a week, and they will be drilled into your mind.

By the way, this process works for just about anything.

Like what you do for vocabulary! Thank you so much!!
Thanks for your answer
Reply 6
Look for patterns and symmetry in the values to make things a little easier. Though having said that I prefer to make triangles when needed.
Original post by offhegoes
Look for patterns and symmetry in the values to make things a little easier. Though having said that I prefer to make triangles when needed.

Tje triangles confuse me... and like how cos is just the sin values backwards! Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I like that! Haven't seen it before.

Quick Reply

Latest