The Student Room Group

Solent southampton vs university of southampton

Help! I have offers from the both of them for psychology.
Solent is ranked 105 while soton is 13(lucky right?)

Solent's entry requirements are significantly lower so it feels a safe option; but my question is. Does a degree's 'value' depend on where it was taken? Help I'm so stuck haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Go with the Russel Group southampton
Original post by kerryannebuckle
Help! I have offers from the both of them for psychology.
Solent is ranked 105 while soton is 13(lucky right?)

Solent's entry requirements are significantly lower so it feels a safe option; but my question is. Does a degree's 'value' depend on where it was taken? Help I'm so stuck haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is easy. Not Solent unless you really, really need a low insurance and that seems unlikely if Southampton have given you an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
For that particular course Southampton if you want to study in the town whatever happens Solent as insurance I went to Solent so if you want to know you know stuff feel free to pm me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Update; southampton is my first, firm choice. Solent is my insurance so if I don't make it for soton solent will be my back up plan! WAHEY!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kerryannebuckle
Update; southampton is my first, firm choice. Solent is my insurance so if I don't make it for soton solent will be my back up plan! WAHEY!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Solent is a great university small classes o your treated like a person and a location to die for right in the centre the halls are also in a great location really close to the centre although the better clubs are a little way away
I shall message you soon and puzzle your brain on everything!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending