Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    she was probably a midget

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam Beckett)
    Measuring from the ********, your balls or with a ruler pressed into your stomach is not the correct way to measure. :rolleyes:

And its all about the GIRTH. If you don't have the girth to go with it, you phail.

Well the fact I dont insert a stupid face(rolling eyes) and use words such as phail means I have a significantly bigger member than you,

And I very happy with me girth as well, added to the fact I know what to do with it means I have the total package.

ReputationRep:
    Carl, I disagree. Take a look at various height threads on this forum. Many girls say they need their men to be 5'10+ or even 6 foot+. Some say they don't go for short guys.

Why wouldn't it be applied to penis size?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigrico)
    Well the fact I dont insert a stupid face(rolling eyes) and use words such as phail means I have a significantly bigger member than you
    Keep telling yourself that little man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Lennon)
    she was probably a midget
    she wasnt.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah arrogance really rounds off the perfect package eh

ReputationRep:
    Indeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    Carl, I disagree. Take a look at various height threads on this forum. Many girls say they need their men to be 5'10+ or even 6 foot+. Some say they don't go for short guys.

Because large penises are rare, believe it or not most men are average. A girl would have to sleep with around 10 people and if she was lucky she'd see a seven inch penis. An 8 inch is 1 in 100, 9 inch 1 in 1000 etc.

Only size queens like em large. Or my ex lol.

ReputationRep:
    girls that need more than 6 or 7 are probably sluts with bucket fannies

ReputationRep:
    That isn't my point Sam. If you take a woman back to your place, whipp off your trousers to reveal the president to stand 1 inch hard, chances are, they won't go 'it doesn't matter ' and shag your brains out.

Oh and I totally disagree with most men have an average 6 inch erect penis. Just like height, it can differ by just inches.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    she wasnt.
    do you actually believe those little stories..... people probably just make them up to see if they can get in the magazine
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Sithius)

I believe it is not true, any caring girl would not care how tall or what size a guy is, i am only 5 feet 7 but i still have had a fair share of girlfriends, not all girls want tall men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam Beckett)
    Because large penises are rare, believe it or not most men are average. A girl would have to sleep with around 10 people and if she was lucky she'd see a seven inch penis. An 8 inch is 1 in 100, 9 inch 1 in 1000 etc.

Only size queens like em large. Or my ex lol.

Was your ex a male?

What you said above seems like an attempt to hide your insecurity about your tiddler.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, micropenises and really tiny ones, only a few kindhearted women will want. But those sizes are rare...But in the main, girls don't care.

And girls who like large penises don't necessarily have bucket fannies, that's childish. Do all men with 6 or 7 inches have the girth of a bucket? No.

At least a girl who likes big is comfortable in her sexuality...she knows what she wants.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Was your ex a male?

What you said above seems like an attempt to hide your insecurity about your tiddler.
    Well to be honest i think Sam is right on this one

ReputationRep:
    Was your ex a male?

My ex was a female. You just keep thinking my penis is smaller than yours. I'll live with the snake in my pants and the comments at urinals. I just like to spread the correct information, believe it or not a lot of men get upset about penis size. Like yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Lennon)
    do you actually believe those little stories..... people probably just make them up to see if they can get in the magazine
    haha some of them have gotta be true

ReputationRep:
    its probably true....... she sees a bigger one..... gets more turned on... therefore has better sex
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Can't believe all you guys arguing over who has the biggest package, honestly grow up, your all acting like school kids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    haha some of them have gotta be true
    well i doubt that one is true.... haha theres no way her boyfriend would let her broadcast his tiny todger

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 15, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.