The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
The-Lennon
well i doubt that one is true.... haha theres no way her boyfriend would let her broadcast his tiny todger

haha well maybe hes comfortable with his body so doesnt mind
no matter how much confidence the guy may have...... i doubt he'll ever boast about a 2.5 incher. he may have come to terms with it, but i doubt he'd ever boast
Reply 42
Carl1982
Can't believe all you guys arguing over who has the biggest package, honestly grow up, your all acting like school kids.

Ha ha ha, I agree, but I think it's funny, so keep going! It's like a giant peeing contest, and the simple fact is that not a one of you is going to do a thing about proving your gargantuan size, so there's no more weight to any one of you's claims than another's.
Hmm...I can't believe what this thread has evolved into.

Anyway, I feel a bit better. And as for the person who asked if I am insecure, I guess I am...
Reply 44
people, people.

I say, if your girl friend can use one hand to hold on the penis and covers the top. We might have a problem, but size doesn't matter, its how to use it, and girls don't seem to care.

And think of love, love is all you need, not a 7" wacker.
more than 10 cm, when ready to go, your safe...i think?
Reply 45
The-Lennon
no matter how much confidence the guy may have...... i doubt he'll ever boast about a 2.5 incher. he may have come to terms with it, but i doubt he'd ever boast

well she was talking about it more than he was. he didnt really say much.
i think my ex's was about that....and he would never let me see it floppy so i assume it might have been about the same lenghth as yours when it was flaccid ,and i honestky didnt give a damn..it gave me LOTS of sexual pleasure and and i couldnt have cared less that it wasnt the biggest iv seen...it fitted well im my hand and mouth letting em beocme good at those particular activities! and basically i wouldnt have had it any other way so really dont worry at all....5.5 is good stuff....anyway to answer your question i definitely wouldnt laugh
Reply 47
Anonymous

I think you must mean devolved.
Reply 48
Sam Beckett
My ex was a female. You just keep thinking my penis is smaller than yours. I'll live with the snake in my pants and the comments at urinals. I just like to spread the correct information, believe it or not a lot of men get upset about penis size. Like yourself.

I am not upset , seems to be yourself who is stuggling to cope with his tiny tiddler, and I know what comments you get at the urinals, "Button mushroom", "microman" ect.

Look I would not get so annoyed if I was you, the reason you are so underdeveloped physically is because you are girlie boy and it allows to be sensitive and considerate, in other words a big jessie
Meh. I took my pictures off the internet because my gf was complaining about it. I don't NEED to prove anything to anyone.
Reply 50
Anonymous
i think my ex's was about that....and he would never let me see it floppy

How can you possibly have a relationship with someone and never let them see your penis in a flaccid state?
Reply 51
Anonymous

Anyway, I feel a bit better. And as for the person who asked if I am insecure, I guess I am...

well i guess you need to feel comfortable with your body first before you have sex with girls and stuff
well apparently you need at least 4 inches to father a child..... i guess thats natures way of getting rid of the little guys..

too bad you can do it with a lab.... the tiny todgers will live on!
bigrico
I am not upset , seems to be yourself who is stuggling to cope with his tiny tiddler, and I know what comments you get at the urinals, "Button mushroom", "microman" ect.

Look I would not get so annoyed if I was you, the reason you are so underdeveloped physically is because you are girlie boy and it allows to be sensitive and considerate, in other words a big jessie

You've got issues. The comments I get are 'is this guy trying to show off' and other forms of mild abuse. I get people standing on my feet after they've seen me at a urinal. You wouldn't know about that, obviously. Even if I am sensitive and considerate, the fact remains your penis is a lot smaller than mine.
Is this guy talking about his penis or his ego? Cos by the sounds of things both are over inflated and enjoy being massaged by other men.
Reply 55
Anyone read the rules and regulations thread?

● This is not sex-chat. You want to tell people about the ins and outs of how you banged some chick/guy, subscribe and go wild in the sex thread there. Not here. I don't mind sensible questions regarding morals, contraception or stuff like that...but let's not get in to "do u leik top or bottom lolololz!!11" I don't care how big your penis is, call a hotline.

- LESS THAN THREE
Reply 56
cheesecakebobby
Is this guy talking about his penis or his ego? Cos by the sounds of things both are over inflated and enjoy being massaged by other men.

:rofl: :five:
Reply 57
could be both. in terms of related, Ego big - penis big...or the other way round?

We can never know.
cheesecakebobby

HAHAHAHAH!!!
Reply 59
Nalced
could be both. in terms of related, Ego big - penis big...or the other way round?

We can never know.

On the internet, the average penis size is 9 inches.

Didn't you know?

Latest