The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Sam Beckett
You've got issues. The comments I get are 'is this guy trying to show off' and other forms of mild abuse. I get people standing on my feet after they've seen me at a urinal. You wouldn't know about that, obviously. Even if I am sensitive and considerate, the fact remains your penis is a lot smaller than mine.

Very doubtfoul, the fact that you are sensitive and considerate means you are a nancy boy, meaning you lack in the manhood department.

And the reason people stand on your feet at the urinal is because your feet are so small that people dont see them and stand on them by mistake.
Reply 61
Squelchy
On the internet, the average penis size is 9 inches.

Didn't you know?

to the internet it's way over the top, yea.

YOu've seen the movies? They're like 2 feet long. Almost like a python !!!:eek:
but i bet they used computer to get the python effect and stuff.
bigrico..... you sound like a closet gay or something...... sounds like you are insecure about something or ur trying to make up for some shortcomings
Reply 63
The-Lennon
bigrico..... you sound like a closet gay or something...... sounds like you are insecure about something or ur trying to make up for some shortcomings

I do not agree with homosexuality, so I am definately not a closet gay.

And I detest insecure people, in fact I find them weak, and what you think does not really matter anyway.
Reply 64
You all sound pretty insecure to me, considering how desperate you all appear to convince people you don't know and will never meet how well hung you are.
Reply 65
Oh get a grip!! Stop being so bloody childish!!! 'Mine's bigger', 'no, mine is bigger'. What are you? Five years old?
Reply 66
As long as your penis does the job I don't see what the fuss is about - why do people try and 'impress' strangers with their fake d*ck sizes??!!
maag101
Oh get a grip!! Stop being so bloody childish!!! 'Mine's bigger', 'no, mine is bigger'. What are you? Five years old?

haha i dont think 5 year olds argue over the size of their boyhood
Reply 68
The-Lennon
haha i dont think 5 year olds argue over the size of their boyhood

Pffffft, they would if they were hung like I was at 5 years old!
bigrico
I do not agree with homosexuality, so I am definately not a closet gay.

And I detest insecure people, in fact I find them weak, and what you think does not really matter anyway.

sounds pretty insecure to me... nancy boy
Reply 70
The-Lennon
sounds pretty insecure to me... nancy boy

Does it well thats just super, your opinion is not valid so it does not matter.
Reply 71
Squelchy
Pffffft, they would if they were hung like I was at 5 years old!

:eek: Lol :p:
Reply 72
come on, i think the other guy got a better wacker. Its like, instictive.
I don't know why.
My might sound average or above average on paper but i always think the guy next to me has a bigger penis.

I'm sorry. :frown:
Reply 73
Nalced
come on, i think the other guy got a better wacker. Its like, instictive.
I don't know why.
My might sound average or above average on paper but i always think the guy next to me has a bigger penis.

I'm sorry. :frown:

I don't know why, but after your post, finishing with this made me laugh uncontrollably.
Reply 74
bigrico

Now you're just being rude. Shut up. (Does anybody else have an image of bigrico pulling hair and spitting in a fight rather than properly fighting? :p: )
Reply 75
5.5 erect is OK. It doesn't really matter what it's like when it's not erect, surely?!
Anonymous
i think my ex's was about that....and he would never let me see it floppy so i assume it might have been about the same lenghth as yours when it was flaccid ,and i honestky didnt give a damn..it gave me LOTS of sexual pleasure and and i couldnt have cared less that it wasnt the biggest iv seen...it fitted well im my hand and mouth letting em beocme good at those particular activities! and basically i wouldnt have had it any other way so really dont worry at all....5.5 is good stuff....anyway to answer your question i definitely wouldnt laugh

Thanks, that sounds promising.
bigrico

thats just super? isnt that Big Gay Al's catchphrase?
Reply 78
Squelchy
I don't know why, but after your post, finishing with this made me laugh uncontrollably.

Now thats werid...lol.:biggrin: "I'm sorry"
Reply 79
maag101
Now you're just being rude. Shut up. (Does anybody else have an image of bigrico pulling hair and spitting in a fight rather than properly fighting? :p: )

Doubt it, I love nothing better than having a big fight after the dancing and stookieing(Headbutting) a few nancy boy plebs.

As for spitting, I dont spit in fights but I do spit at goths because they deserve it and might make them cleaner as well.

Dont pull hair nope, what I like to do is punch in the adams apple, it winds them for a while, giving you more time to do some serious damage.

Latest

Trending

Trending