The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Wait until ur sure her bf has gone. Then go comfort. If she doesn't appreciate it now then maybe 2moro she'll be grateful for the effort. What's the worst that can happen (sensibly?!)
Take her a cup of tea!
Reply 22
I'm a girl and i can turn down chocolate! I'm not a big fan of sweets and chocolate lol and when i'm upset i can't eat! :p:
I suggest popping over to let her know you're willing to talk to her if she wants to, whenever she wants to whether it be now or later, but when she's alone and her boyfriend has gone. x
Reply 23
Brotherhood
Take her a cup of tea!

:ditto:
There's always one...
When her boyfriends gone, go over with a cup of tea and some chocolate and give a mahoosive hug :smile:
Anonymous
Ok so my corridor mate at uni has just has a huge argument with her boyfriend (who was coming to visit for the weekend but hes just stormed out after a big argument...) She seems really upset and i could hear her shouting and crying etc. Im the only one here at the mo coz everyone else has gone and wont be back til tomorrow or tuesday so i'm not sure what to do. Shall I leave her alone or go and comfort her or what? I get on well with her but im not that good mates with her at the moment. What would you do?
Anon in case she sees this!

If shes crying loudly she blatently wants someone to go speak to her.
do it.
Reply 27
One of my flatmates last year would always have arguments with her boyfriend and cry sometimes afterwards.
Was awkwards as hell, but made for some good wake-up calls :redface:
Triplet1
:ditto:

It's the solution to all of life's problems. :biggrin:
Reply 29
Tea is the piss-water of satan!
Reply 30
update in case anyones interested - I heard her banging about angrily after her bf stormed out so i sort of wandered out into the corridor and made it clear there was someone outside by making noise in the kitchen etc. I was going to knock on her door as it was ajar but she slammed it shut as she heard me approach and locked it loudly. So i kind of got the point lol. I'm not sure how she is now but i'll see her tomorrow. Thanks for the advice people! :smile:
icantthinkofacoolusername
Seriously, she's a girl - she's not going to turn down chocolate.

I'm a girl and I would turn down chocolate. I hate the stuff!!

Latest

Trending

Trending