Turn on thread page Beta

Naive friend watch

Announcements

My friend is naive when it comes to sex and at 23 thinks its normal to not get pregnant while standing up!! :eek: Anyone know how I can explain to this girl who is new to sex that there is a lot to learn?! Sex ed must be crap in schools :rolleyes:

demonstrate?
    or show a reliable source of infomation

She also finds it acceptable to lose her virginity to a married man in a church hall and have sex with him again in a car forecourt in the early hours of the morning (now he has told her to get out of his life while she is threatening suicide to him). Long story.

So how could I possibly be taken notice of and I would rather Brook or someone taught her sex ed :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Tie her to a chair and make her see reason.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Silly girl, she needs to learn fast otherwise her life will be ruined, looks like this girl made a thread herself
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...=303042&page=1

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2006
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.