Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    on track can u substitute courses. theres the option on the choices area but i jus wanted 2 chek dat its not hassle if u change it.

Also is it tru dat its betta 2 apply for masters if u tink u mite do it (bcos of some finance ting)?

Please reply asap

ReputationRep:
    ZZZZZOMFG!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 11

Dont know the answer to substituting but I don't know what your on about doing a masters because of some finance "ting". Master = better degree than a bachelor. But if you get on a masters course and ddo **** the uni will make you only do a bach and if you do a bach but do well then you have the option to do a masters.

Well thats how I understand it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wesetters)
    You know, the rules say you have to post in English- do that and I might be able to help you.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JimboBlue)
    on track can u substitute courses. theres the option on the choices area but i jus wanted 2 chek dat its not hassle if u change it.

Also is it tru dat its betta 2 apply for masters if u tink u mite do it (bcos of some finance ting)?

Please reply asap
    I guess applying for the 4yr Masters (as in case such with Engineering , CompSci etc) it makes it easier to apply for more loans and increase ure overdfart when u get to year4, becuase you are continuing straight on, so in that aspect yes i guess so.

I don't know ifits a lot of hassle, click the button and find out lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    I don't know ifits a lot of hassle, click the button and find out lol.
    yeh, jus tried and it says 'system error' or somthing along those lines, looks like i'll ave to call ucas up if i really want to change it.

ReputationRep:
    yeh, jus tried and it says 'system error' or somthing along those lines, looks like i'll ave to call ucas up if i really want to change it.
    oh yeh people have been saying that it doesnt really work on track so u'll have to ring the up (and that i know will prob be a bit of hassle lol)

ReputationRep:
    ur not wrong there, but is not the uni i wanna change or the actual choice. its jus changin som BSci to MSci. Looks like i'll ave to do that after i get ny offers from ny of the unis nd jus c if they'll allow me make that change.

ReputationRep:
    ur not wrong there, but is not the uni i wanna change or the actual choice. its jus changin som BSci to MSci. Looks like i'll ave to do that after i get ny offers from ny of the unis nd jus c if they'll allow me make that change.
    yeh jsut ring them its just a matte rof changing a course code. altho it cant be all that difficult to change once ure at the uni surely?

ReputationRep:
    Why does he get rep? I WANT SOME GREEN LOVE.

You can change from bach to masters no prob at uni normally in the last year of bach so long as you have the grades. As stated in my previous post

ReputationRep:
    yeh, it'd probs b possible to do once i'm there but i've heard dat if ure thinkin of doin a masters den jus apply for it str8 away bcos if u change to a masters from a bachelors later then there some hassle with funding?

ReputationRep:
    yeh, it'd probs b possible to do once i'm there but i've heard dat if ure thinkin of doin a masters den jus apply for it str8 away bcos if u change to a masters from a bachelors later then there some hassle with funding?
    well if you can find out what this exact hassle is (best source is to ring the admission oficers at the uni, dont worry thats what their there for they'll love to answer ure q lol) then u cna use that infor to decide waht to do.

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.