Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i Was 11 when i started in the summer holiday before starting secondary school i remember for some reason i felt so happy!

ReputationRep:
    I was 12 and a half, I remember that for some strange reason i was crying my eyes out to my best mate at the time who had no idea what to do...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, what age were you?

I was 12, a month off 13. I feel this is very young lol
    I was 9 or 10 I believe.

ReputationRep:
    I was about 15 I guess....On my dads birthday if I remember correctly... :p: Wasnt developed, and barely 7st I have a something that could just about resemble boobs now...:p:

ReputationRep:
    I think I was about 12 and 7 months or so. I already had a pretty developed figure, so it wasn't that surprising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    I was about 15 I guess....On my dads birthday if I remember correctly... :p: Wasnt developed, and barely 7st I have a something that could just about resemble boobs now...:p:
    Oh yeah, and I randomly started crying, not sure if it was out of relief or what :s: i remember my mum saying 'Ooh, I dont have a little girl any more, I have a big girl!!'

ReputationRep:
    I was 11, in Year 6. I remember stressing that there was only one sanitary bin in the main toilets so I thought everyone would be mean coz it'd be obvious when I had to wait to go in that one! Aw.

Felt like I was 11 again yesterday, coz I was on the injection for over 2 years so stopped having periods, but I switched to the implant a few months ago and my period has just come back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ron Stoppable)
    Have they now, Mademoiselle Young? :rolleyes:
    Well well well.. haven't seen you around on here for a while...
    And yes, I'm still equally flat chested, but have made up for the skinyness and runtyness by eating far too much chocolate and not doing enough exercise...

ReputationRep:
    I was just gone 11 when I started mine. Was very scary at the time!

My mum started young like me but my sister didnt start until she was 16!

ReputationRep:
    11. Someone in my family started when they were 9.

I did develop pretty rapidly though, and have a full compliment of breasts, hips and other feminine attributes. Grrr.

I was 17 when I started mine so I was really late.

Actually I was closer to 18!

ReputationRep:
    Aww.

I think I was about eleven or twelve. I had to go and ask the school nurse for a pad and was really embarrassed.

ReputationRep:
    I remember feeling considerably grown up when i started. Though later that same day, I burst into tears telling my mum it felt like i was wearing a nappy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah there was a girl who started them in year 4 at our school! Not being mean, but she was quite fat, I think it's to do with your height related to weight.
    Don't quit your day job.

ReputationRep:
    I'd just turned 10 and mine hurt a lot

ReputationRep:
    I was 14/15.I've had maybe 5 periods since then.Hmm.I don't complain about it though as it means I don't really have to go through all of that hassle/horrible feelings every month!

ReputationRep:
    i was 13/14 i think year 9? It was so scary

ReputationRep:
    I was 14!!! I don't really have hips but I do have boobs - this was the same then (5 years ago now). My friends used to take the piss out of me mercilessly because I wasn't "properly mature" and it upset me so much
    I was so SO happy when I started - I felt like something was wrong with me! I was constantly waiting to start for about 2 years. That's what it felt like.

i saw a girl who was on 1 it was funny

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.