Turn on thread page Beta

hmmm watch

Announcements

im 16 and yet i only seem to fancy older men, usually in their forties.i dont know if its normal but i dont want to get hurt. i do look at boys my age but im just not attracted to them in the same way as i am with older men

ReputationRep:
    Be careful is all I have to say. Any 40 year old man who would go for a 16 year old is dodgy at best.

ReputationRep:
    yawnnnnnnnnn, I'm sure if you search the forum you'll find dozens of other threads on the same thing.

I'm not being mean but am finding the repetition of the same threads tedious.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm all for older men but I think 10 years is about the maximum at our age.
    Ok I might extend that to 30...
    Oh, hang on you're only 16.
    Definately stick to the under 25's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald)
    yawnnnnnnnnn, I'm sure if you search the forum you'll find dozens of other threads on the same thing.

I'm not being mean but am finding the repetition of the same threads tedious.
    That's kind of the nature of a forum which has a specific subject coverage such as this: ultimately, the number of topics is limited.

ReputationRep:
    You are the opposite of a paedophile.

ReputationRep:
    u seem to spend most your time on these limited topics

ReputationRep:
    Well if we are looking at Johnny Depp lookalikes then I totally comprehend. *Johnny depp is so *****ing sexy, I WANT HIM!!!*

but yeah anyway, 40year olds generally ewwwwww, but not Johnny Depp. He IS a sex God, has a fit body, a witty personality, and would fall in love with me if he knew me and if he was 20 years younger. I just know it, obviously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PUMPER_REFLUX)
    u seem to spend most your time on these limited topics
    Shut up and kiss me!

ReputationRep:
    I see your point but if the OP had used the search function she would have seen the responses given to the other posters who were in the same situation. In the same way that the number of topics are limited so are the kinds of advice that can be offered. Maybe if her situation was a bit more detailed but it seems pretty genral to me.

ReputationRep:
    Well if we are looking at Johnny Depp lookalikes then I totally comprehend. *Johnny depp is so *****ing sexy, I WANT HIM!!!*

but yeah anyway, 40year olds generally ewwwwww, but not Johnny Depp. He IS a sex God, has a fit body, a witty personality, and would fall in love with me if he knew me and if he was 20 years younger. I just know it, obviously.

Did i go off on a tangent Or did I go off ona tangent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evil-Tuna)
    You are the opposite of a paedophile.

ReputationRep:
    I am 19, i am attacted to a 29 yr old. He's so hot! But i honestly think, that 10 year age gap is the most no older than that otherwise it's just werid. No offence.

ReputationRep:
    squelchy why have you changed your name?
    By the way i agree about Johnny Depp mmmm........

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 15, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.