Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This man had a problem called a reluctancy to grow old, he had his way with you and now he has had his fill and is ready to move on, its the difference between making love and having sex, with you he was having sex with his other partner his was making love.
    This also once again reinforces my point that you can love someone and still cheat on them.

ReputationRep:
    come on people how many of you were duped by this garbage?

there are far too many of these made up situations appearing on TSR by anonymous posters

get a grip and do something more useful with your time OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hippieglitter)
    This man had a problem called a reluctancy to grow old, he had his way with you and now he has had his fill and is ready to move on, its the difference between making love and having sex, with you he was having sex with his other partner his was making love.
    This also once again reinforces my point that you can love someone and still cheat on them.
    darling, don't try to type out your psychology notes here unless they make sense in context.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by hippieglitter)
    that's ridculious if you cheat on your partner, how can you possibly love your partner if your cheating?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Isn't this the same story that someone else wrote about the other day? Saying that their friend was going to get hurt by an older married man who lost her virginity to him in a church hall n had sex on a forecourt? Will try and find the link....if it is the same, you have a friend who's worried about you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl1982)
    that's ridculious if you cheat on your partner, how can you possibly love your partner if your cheating?
    Quite easily in a theoretical sense.... you've been with your paralysed partner for the last 15 years.... looking after their every need, nursing them, loving them...but you want sex, so you go and find another girl or a prozzie.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by -x-Nina-x-)
    Isn't this the same story that someone else wrote about the other day? Saying that their friend was going to get hurt by an older married man who lost her virginity to him in a church hall n had sex on a forecourt? Will try and find the link....if it is the same, you have a friend who's worried about you

Think this one is a different one, but i remember the story that you referred to, if i remember that particular situation went pearshaped also as the guy left her.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=302903

This one I believe

ReputationRep:
    Engage brain before you speak please.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Oh dear

ReputationRep:
    The scary thing is, shes going to cambridge..... (no offence person)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i didnt realise and i thought he would leave this woman, i mean why would a bloke want an older woman? wots she got i havnt besides saggy a bust?
    whats he got that a young man hasnt besides a wrinkly willy?

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand all this :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    come on people how many of you were duped by this garbage?

there are far too many of these made up situations appearing on TSR by anonymous posters

get a grip and do something more useful with your time OP
    Unfortunately I know someone who is going through the exact same situation at the moment - not good for me to reveal their identity.

The silly girl has brought it on herself, I have no sympathy. How dare she finds it acceptable to sleep with another woman's partner. If this guy had respect he would not have thrown her to the side or cheated on his beloved partner.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Yeah someone i knew at school did a similar thing, and guess what it ended in tears to, that was after her parents had already said they didn't want to know her.

I feel your pain

But your still an idiot :party:

ReputationRep:
    omg, this is so stupid. how come you fall in love with this kind of people :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -x-Nina-x-)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=302903

This one I believe
    yeah. martial arts? church hall? ew-ness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Segat1)
    yeah. martial arts? church hall? ew-ness

I love your cat avatar thingy segat it's so cool!

ReputationRep:
    Just stay away from the guy...

Segats cat avatar is quite funny

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.