The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This man had a problem called a reluctancy to grow old, he had his way with you and now he has had his fill and is ready to move on, its the difference between making love and having sex, with you he was having sex with his other partner his was making love.
This also once again reinforces my point that you can love someone and still cheat on them.
come on people how many of you were duped by this garbage?

there are far too many of these made up situations appearing on TSR by anonymous posters

get a grip and do something more useful with your time OP
Reply 22
hippieglitter
This man had a problem called a reluctancy to grow old, he had his way with you and now he has had his fill and is ready to move on, its the difference between making love and having sex, with you he was having sex with his other partner his was making love.
This also once again reinforces my point that you can love someone and still cheat on them.

darling, don't try to type out your psychology notes here unless they make sense in context.
hippieglitter

that's ridculious if you cheat on your partner, how can you possibly love your partner if your cheating?
Isn't this the same story that someone else wrote about the other day? Saying that their friend was going to get hurt by an older married man who lost her virginity to him in a church hall n had sex on a forecourt? Will try and find the link....if it is the same, you have a friend who's worried about you
Reply 25
Carl1982
that's ridculious if you cheat on your partner, how can you possibly love your partner if your cheating?

Quite easily in a theoretical sense.... you've been with your paralysed partner for the last 15 years.... looking after their every need, nursing them, loving them...but you want sex, so you go and find another girl or a prozzie.
-x-Nina-x-
Isn't this the same story that someone else wrote about the other day? Saying that their friend was going to get hurt by an older married man who lost her virginity to him in a church hall n had sex on a forecourt? Will try and find the link....if it is the same, you have a friend who's worried about you

Think this one is a different one, but i remember the story that you referred to, if i remember that particular situation went pearshaped also as the guy left her.
Reply 28
Engage brain before you speak please.
Oh dear
Reply 30
The scary thing is, shes going to cambridge..... (no offence person)
Anonymous
i didnt realise and i thought he would leave this woman, i mean why would a bloke want an older woman? wots she got i havnt besides saggy a bust?

whats he got that a young man hasnt besides a wrinkly willy?
I don't understand all this :s
Reply 33
MagicNMedicine
come on people how many of you were duped by this garbage?

there are far too many of these made up situations appearing on TSR by anonymous posters

get a grip and do something more useful with your time OP

Unfortunately I know someone who is going through the exact same situation at the moment - not good for me to reveal their identity.

The silly girl has brought it on herself, I have no sympathy. How dare she finds it acceptable to sleep with another woman's partner. If this guy had respect he would not have thrown her to the side or cheated on his beloved partner.
Yeah someone i knew at school did a similar thing, and guess what it ended in tears to, that was after her parents had already said they didn't want to know her.
I feel your pain

But your still an idiot :party:
Reply 36
omg, this is so stupid. how come you fall in love with this kind of people :confused:
Reply 37
yeah. martial arts? church hall? ew-ness
Segat1
yeah. martial arts? church hall? ew-ness

I love your cat avatar thingy segat it's so cool!
Reply 39
Just stay away from the guy...

Segats cat avatar is quite funny :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending