Turn on thread page Beta

It's your own fault.

Forget about him, get over it, and don't do it again.

Idiot. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    We all make mistakes and we have to live with them, that's life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    including a car showroom forecourt.
    Why did you feel the need to tell us that?

XD

(Original post by Princess_Peach)
    Why did you feel the need to tell us that?

XD
    cos he says im not allowed to his house incase his son or girlfriend sees me

ReputationRep:
    lol poor you.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    cos he says im not allowed to his house incase his son or girlfriend sees me
    Look we told you forget him, you don't need him, when will you learn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkfairy753)
    I feel no sympathy towards you.
    niether do i. You played the her or me gamble and lost. Tough. Now you try emotionally black mailing him.
    Hardly a mature thing to do.

get over it

ReputationRep:
    How naive do you want to be? someone liek that is clearly only using you for one thing...forget him! you're better off without!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by ellie-is-ace)
    How naive do you want to be? someone liek that is clearly only using you for one thing...forget him! you're better off without!
    Nice entrance, welcome to the forums.

ReputationRep:
    OP: You sound like a nasty, conniving piece of work. Even the title of your post is a lie. You gave him your virginity, dumped him hoping to get a reaction and then threw a temper tantrum because he didn't do what you wanted.

The guy is a **** for cheating on his girlfriend and you're a horrible person for sleeping with someone who is taken. Worse still you then tried to split him and his girlfriend up, which amusingly didn't work because he sees you for the silly little girl you are. You then switch to the lowest and most pathetic thing you can do, trying to blackmail someone into chosing you.

Both of you deserve to be lonely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosetinted)
    OP: You sound like a nasty, conniving piece of work. Even the title of your post is a lie. You gave him your virginit, dumped him hoping to get a reaction and then threw a temper tantrum because he didn't do what you wanted.

The guy is a **** for cheating on his girlfriend and you're a horrible person for sleeping with someone who is taken. Worse still you then tried to split him and his girlfriend up, which amusingly didn't work because he sees you for the silly little girl you are. You then switch to the lowest and most pathetic thing you can do, trying to blackmail someone into chosing you.

Both of you deserve to be lonely.
    i totally agree with that.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.