The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
do you see that buton that says search at the top?
Every girl does it sometimes (even the ones that say they don't...)
its not unusual for girls to masturbate... just most girls dont like to admit it.
Heeeeellllll no
Reply 5
All y'all do it.
everyone does it. i dont really know why it's more acceptable for guys really, it's unfair coz they can talk and joke about it so openly, whereas it'd be all freaky if we announced it to the world lol
Reply 7
totally messed up
Reply 8
Why not just bung a cock in there?
Reply 9
Twisty
Why not just bung a cock in there?

Some use vibrators/dildos but basically most girls don't get pleasure from penentration, apart from like psycologically.
Anonymous
everyone does it. i dont really know why it's more acceptable for guys really, it's unfair coz they can talk and joke about it so openly, whereas it'd be all freaky if we announced it to the world lol

That's womens own fault, somebody should make and stand and just start being open about it, and hope it catches on. :cool:
have you not noticed the anne summers shops? they dont just sell underwear :p:
Anonymous
Well I certainly wouldn't announce it to the world or joke and laugh about it.
I masterbate. Frigging for the win.
Francypants
Some use vibrators/dildos but basically most girls don't get pleasure from penentration, apart from like psycologically.

and just how unfair is that?!
Reply 15
Yes it is unfair, but we get multiple orgasms

mwhahahahahahaha
Reply 16
Anonymous
I'm an 18 yr. girl and I masturbate probably about 4 times a week. I don't think it's a big deal...I mean, it just feels good. But, unlike guys, it's not something girls really discuss with eachother and I feel like I'm the ONLY girl who does it. Is it 'unusual' for girls to masturbate? Is there anyone else out there?
It's not a topic of conversation! :p:
It's not an unusual or weird act either. There are other people out there who do it, yes.
Don't we have a g-spot up there? Granted, no one has triggered mine yet but the bugger DOES exist does it not?
how do girls masterbate? Sorry but im not joking and i dont really know
Anonymous
how do girls masterbate? Sorry but im not joking and i dont really know

All I'm going to say is turn the shower on and experiment...

Latest

Trending

Trending