Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Finally! After an extension of a coupke of years, and a whole lot of cash the stadium is finally open and will stage the F.A. cup final.

It would take years for it to pay for itself though.

ReputationRep:
    great. more football

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magicbuspass)
    Finally! After an extension of a coupke of years, and a whole lot of cash the stadium is finally open and will stage the F.A. cup final.

It would take years for it to pay for itself though.
    Really? Or is this just another "funny" Australian wind up? Like Multiplex. :rolleyes:
    I'd be surprised if they ever got a multi million £££ tender ever again.

ReputationRep:
    I bet it would take a few years to pay for itself, yeah.
    I'm sure the local area will enjoy the business too...primarily the fish & chip shops.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kam)
    I bet it would take a few years to pay for itself, yeah.
    I'm sure the local area will enjoy the business too...primarily the fish & chip shops.
    Let us not forget the Pie Vans! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    F**king FA, never does anything with any monetary efficiency. Spunks loads of money down the drain that could be put into the grassroots, just to look slick and overindulge.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.