Turn on thread page Beta

Conscience dilemma... watch

Announcements

I wear a chastity ring (Symbol of no sex before marriage) and I'm worried...when I am married and it comes to my wedding night, it will hurt right?! And I don't want such a momentus occasion to be painful...
    So, how bad would it be to have one night before marriage just to get the painful side of sex over with and make sure i have an enojoyable wedding night?
    I'm really having a battle with my beliefs and conscience...I really believe in no sex before marriage...but maybe I'm just generally worrying about first time pain :confused: and any advice/thoughts? Is the loss of virginity really as painful as some people make it out to be? Or different levels of pain for different people? :confused: x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I wear a chastity ring (Symbol of no sex before marriage) and I'm worried...when I am married and it comes to my wedding night, it will hurt right?! And I don't want such a momentus occasion to be painful...
    So, how bad would it be to have one night before marriage just to get the painful side of sex over with and make sure i have an enojoyable wedding night?
    I'm really having a battle with my beliefs and conscience...I really believe in no sex before marriage...but maybe I'm just generally worrying about first time pain :confused: and any advice/thoughts? Is the loss of virginity really as painful as some people make it out to be? Or different levels of pain for different people? :confused: x
    awwwwww there are different thresholds of pain for everyone...some people say it felt like nothing really and others say it was the worst time ever for them. Never worry about the pain it'll subside after a while and generally through time it will become more enjoyable for you - but if you believe that you want an enjoyable wedding night well then you will have to think about it and think long about it but if you ever need to talk PM me ok

ReputationRep:
    On your wedding night I'm sure you'd be having more pleasure then pain.
    As already stated, it's different for different people. Don't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't painful for me first time, and I wouldn't think about it really, the more you think about it, the more it will be such a big problem when it comes down to it, and if you're not relaxed, that's when things will go wrong.

ReputationRep:
    It tooks months before sex was good for me... I certainly wouldn't have wanted to wait til my wedding night, if I had, I would probably have been in tears because it was so awful.

But if you have an understanding husband who perhaps won't pressure you on that night, but is willing to be patient after you get married then perhaps you can still wait.

ReputationRep:
    Does no sex before marriage include dildos? That could be of great help in getting you used to penetration.

ReputationRep:
    Are you getting married any time soon? If not, Id try not to worry about it too much.

If you were to have sex with some random person just to 'get it over with', as you put it, Im sure you'd regret it!

When you get married to someone you have the rest of your lives to perfect your love life, so dont get too hung up on the whole 'wedding night' thing.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't feel any pain my first time. surely you wouldn't want to rsk bad luck either by seeing your groom the night before the wedding....and what if you find someone who also doesn't believe in sex before marriage?

Wait untill your wedding night, even if you do have pain it won't hurt loads that you will be screaming in agony!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

sorry but if you will go back on your beleifs for something that petty then they cant mean much to you.

on a more constructive note, my 1st time didnt hurt a bit, in fact it was great. its different for everyone tho and if your nervous its more likely to hurt.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.