Have you ever considered becoming a criminal? Watch

Spacey Sprocket
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Whose main agenda is to make big money fast?

Posted from TSR Mobile
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
who in their right minds would answer yes to this question???
faith9320
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes
Spacey Sprocket
Rep:
?
(Original post by faith9320)
Yes
lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Airmed
  • TSR Support Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by shawn_o1)
who in their right minds would answer yes to this question???
I think you've got your answer for this below:

(Original post by faith9320)
Yes
gr8wizard10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
A couple years back I considered it. I've incorporated it now.
Mick.w
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Spacey Sprocket)
Whose main agenda is to make big money fast?

Posted from TSR Mobile
well I suppose there's many varieties of criminal.

being a criminal usually requires things that most people don't have.

for example many people tax dodge. thats a crime. the most common and mundane one.

then theres general thievery. burglary and robbery are rare. they're not big money makers.

drug addicts make more money from shop lifting to order than from burglary or robbery.

a lot of break ins are actually for car keys.

stealing cars is hit and miss. depends on what the demand is for. if its someone wanting an untraceable car or a garage wanting cheap stolen parts for repairs on vehicles that they charge you full price for said part.

then theres fraud. another big one. insurance fraud etc...

arson thats a big one. usually hand in hand with fraud or in rarer cases racketeering.

racketeering itself, forcing protection money from businesses.

a lot of security companies do this.

fraud is a really big money maker and varies greatly. it can be scams, or forms of internet crime, fake identities counter fitting all kinds of sneaky stuff. there's also general con artistry.

then there's heists like bank robberies, post office robberies, people sticking up restaurants etc... or stealing big lorry loads of trainers.

stealing construction equipment and even more popular construction materials.

then theres trafficking smuggling, human trafficking etc...

most of these things are quite difficult and risky to do. you'd be better spending your time learning for 10 years to become a doctor of a lawyer.

then of course theres drugs too.

black mail i mean the possibilities are vast.

all these crimes have cross over elements and some can be done by normal people going on their day to day and some involve large organized crime gangs or corrupt people in power.

i mean most people are criminals. i mean lying about your age to get into a club or buy booze is fraud.

how much money have you saved by downloading music and films illegally?
Spacey Sprocket
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mick.w)

for example many people tax dodge. thats a crime. the most common and mundane one.

then theres general thievery. burglary and robbery are rare. they're not big money makers.

drug addicts make more money from shop lifting to order than from burglary or robbery.

stealing cars is hit and miss. depends on what the demand is for. if its someone wanting an untraceable car or a garage wanting cheap stolen parts for repairs on vehicles that they charge you full price for said part.

arson thats a big one. usually hand in hand with fraud or in rarer cases racketeering.

fraud is a really big money maker and varies greatly. it can be scams, or forms of internet crime, fake identities counter fitting all kinds of sneaky stuff. there's also general con artistry.

then there's heists like bank robberies, post office robberies, people sticking up restaurants etc... or stealing big lorry loads of trainers.

most of these things are quite difficult and risky to do. you'd be better spending your time learning for 10 years to become a doctor of a lawyer.

all these crimes have cross over elements and some can be done by normal people going on their day to day and some involve large organized crime gangs or corrupt people in power.

i mean most people are criminals. i mean lying about your age to get into a club or buy booze is fraud.

lol you joker, I'm not talking the odd making a few grand here n there I'm talking big movements making around 100k a year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mick.w
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Spacey Sprocket)
lol you joker, I'm not talking the odd making a few grand here n there I'm talking big movements making around 100k a year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
via what enterprise. that was my main question.
SnoochToTheBooch
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am a criminal, I have broken laws repeatedly. Not laws in which there is any victim, but still.
uberteknik
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Mick.w)

lol. I take it your answer to the OP is YES!
username1467365
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nope.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
no
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Once upon a time I sort of did. It's not for everyone - only those who don't have a conscience and know how to get away with it. I'd only do it if it's something harmless. Things like selling drugs and **** are things that I wouldn't dare to do because I've seen what they can do to the most desperate people.
Kemosabe99
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Considered it, yes! If I could make money fast and the risk was low then yes I would happlily be a criminal, clearly this isnt possible so I don't really fancy getting into trouble
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (61)
14.95%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (41)
10.05%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (78)
19.12%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (59)
14.46%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (44)
10.78%
How can I be the best version of myself? (125)
30.64%

Watched Threads