Turn on thread page Beta

Any1 Study(-ied) 'Hard Times, William Blake (London) or Wordsworth then help please!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i know this kinda a lot to ask. However, the deadline for my englsih GCSE (OCR) coursework is next friday, and i REALLY need to improve my coursework to an A*, i really do. If anyone here who has studied Dickens' 'Hard Times' or these two poems please reply, then i can PM you my crsewrk, so u can look over it and give me ideas and stuff. My teacher is being totally annoying and won't help at all. Here's the two coursework titles:

1) 'How does Charles Dickens introduce and mock the main objects of his satire, in the first two chapters of his novel 'Hard times'. (used for literture grade only)

2) Poetry comparison:
    What do William Blake’s “London” and William Wordsworth’s “Composed Upon Westminster Bridge” have to say about the city of London? (used for both lang and lit)

Any help on these would be MUCH appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    There's a link in my sig to the William Blake revision page, if I recall correctly that has some stuff on London in

Hope this helps!

-Saruman

ReputationRep:
    Go to this page:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=281279

And download the 'Blakenotes.zip' attachment, has notes on London in there with a fairly detailed analysis. It's at A2 level, but that would probably help you more than it hinders you.

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.