The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Antifazian
Men are always so fixated on the size, but good sex has very little to do with that from a female perspective, especially as most women far prefer clitoral stimulation to penetration anyway as that's how they get off. Obviously there are exceptions, but stats show most of us are built that way. So get better at that, and no girl will care about your size. Don't fall into the trap of thinking that sex is only about your penis, it really isn't.

it can work both ways yknow, mine is around the 7 inch mark and some girls have said to me its a little too big, i may have to do them from behind.
whereas im sure there are some big-vaginaed ones out there that demand minimum of 8 plus inches( but they arnt the sort of girl that i want to be with)
Original post by iEatMuFFiNS
So... you're saying you don't orgasm from sex?

If you are taking sex wrongly to just mean penetration, then no - most women do not orgasm that way.
Original post by Thuggee
it can work both ways yknow, mine is around the 7 inch mark and some girls have said to me its a little too big, i may have to do them from behind.
whereas im sure there are some big-vaginaed ones out there that demand minimum of 8 plus inches( but they arnt the sort of girl that i want to be with)

That's not really relevant to what I said, I said it's not all about the penis size for many women, big or small...
If you are taking sex wrongly to just mean penetration, then no - most women do not orgasm that way.

I do..

But yeah, penis size isn't that important. Average is best, too big and it hurts.
THE BIGGER THE BETTER OBVIOUSLY.

JOKING! honestly most women don't care, plus if your really insecure then if you know how to use your mouth and fingers properly you still win:wink:
Original post by sdotd
4 or under is small

5 or under is small, surely... Are you saying a penis that is 4 and a half inches is average? Lol. Even the mid 5 mark is in the smaller side.
Original post by McMurdo
5 or under is small, surely... Are you saying a penis that is 4 and a half inches is average? Lol. Even the mid 5 mark is in the smaller side.

Lol bro can't you see he was trolling... Clearly anything under 8 inches is in the smaller side. My penis is 9 inches and most of my friends have penises over 8 inches. I personally only know a few unlucky folk who have it smaller than that.
Original post by rosebud114
honestly most women don't care, plus if your really insecure then if you know how to use your mouth and fingers properly you still win:wink:

This as well. If you've made a girl orgasm before even having sex, I doubt she'll be too arsed about penis size.
Men are always so fixated on the size, but good sex has very little to do with that from a female perspective, especially as most women far prefer clitoral stimulation to penetration anyway as that's how they get off. Obviously there are exceptions, but stats show most of us are built that way. So get better at that, and no girl will care about your size. Don't fall into the trap of thinking that sex is only about your penis, it really isn't.

Says it all really...lol

Attachment not found
Original post by Anonymous
Lol bro can't you see he was trolling... Clearly anything under 8 inches is in the smaller side. My penis is 9 inches and most of my friends have penises over 8 inches. I personally only know a few unlucky folk who have it smaller than that.

Lol, no, you're clearly the troll :tongue: I think 6 is average, 6.5 is over average. 7-8 is big. 8+ is huge. You need to stop measuring from underneath your balls :wink: I'm slightly over 7, but I don't stick the ruler into my stomach when I measure like a lot of guys probably do.
Original post by MJK91
This as well. If you've made a girl orgasm before even having sex, I doubt she'll be too arsed about penis size.

Exactly! Plus many women's anatomy doesn't allow them to have internal orgasms so whether you have a 12 inch penis or a 2 inch penis...it doesn't really matter because she won't be able to reach one. Most women can have really good external orgasms so if your good with your technique, she will feel good.
Original post by McMurdo
Lol, no, you're clearly the troll :tongue: I think 6 is average, 6.5 is over average. 7-8 is big. 8+ is huge. You need to stop measuring from underneath your balls :wink: I'm slightly over 7, but I don't stick the ruler into my stomach when I measure like a lot of guys probably do.

You have a very skewed idea about what average size is, no offence :P the world average is 5-5.5inches so 6 would be slightly bigger etc...

However, I honestly think it barely matters, women very rarely orgasm from penetrative sex, it's more to do with clitoral stimulation... The fixation with size is largely unfounded!

(Interesting fact: ancient Greeks and Romans tended to believe that a small penis with larger testicles was the most aesthetically pleasing way to look down there! It just depends on the individual, but most women will say it doesn't really matter :smile: )

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Paulska_
You have a very skewed idea about what average size is, no offence :P the world average is 5-5.5inches so 6 would be slightly bigger etc...

However, I honestly think it barely matters, women very rarely orgasm from penetrative sex, it's more to do with clitoral stimulation... The fixation with size is largely unfounded!

(Interesting fact: ancient Greeks and Romans tended to believe that a small penis with larger testicles was the most aesthetically pleasing way to look down there! It just depends on the individual, but most women will say it doesn't really matter :smile: )

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've heard the global average is just over 5 inches - it's just that I find it somewhat hard to believe, lol. Then again, I'm a big guy in general, so maybe that's why. On my body, mine looks pretty average proportionately.

Also, I'm aware that clitoral stimulation is the most important part for the woman; however, even if psychological, most girls I know/have known, have said that bigger still felt better than small ones. I'm not talking insanely huge, but over average. They said they felt 'fuller'. I do, however,think it's partly psychological, because my ex said it would often hurt when we had sex, yet she still preferred my larger size to her previous ex's.

As for the point about the ancient civilisations, I studied classics, so I'm well aware of this :tongue: however, times certainly have changed. That was a tedious part of my degree...(writing about statues and busts lol)
I find it funny how these threads are always full of guys saying "I've got a very big dick, it isn't that great". Where are all the below average guys!?

Men focus on the wrong things. A skilled tongue will get you further than a big dick.
Original post by abbiemac
I do..

But yeah, penis size isn't that important. Average is best, too big and it hurts.

You're so lucky then, I just googled it quickly but it said something like only 7% of women are able to!
You're so lucky then, I just googled it quickly but it said something like only 7% of women are able to!

Yeah it's something to do with stimulating the clit without actually trying to (so no intended contact), I'm not 100% sure how it works though.. but yeah it's pretty damn good
Thickness is more important but idk it does matter to some degree, just not completely.
Original post by Anonymous
citation needed

Two of many below. Why are you anonymous?

Hunting as a way of life does not require speech but requires excellent visual–spatial skills and, thus, contributed to a male visual–spatial superiority

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1001834404611

Diane Halpern of Claremont McKenna College, in her excellent book Sex Differences in Cognitive Abilities, has documented the evidence that males and females show a robust sex difference in spatial ability, favouring males.

http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/finding-the-next-einstein/201105/is-spatial-intelligence-essential-innovation-and-can-we-increa

http://www.amazon.com/Differences-Cognitive-Abilities-Diane-Halpern/dp/0805827927
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending