question for girls about penis size. Watch

LCM2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
as long as it's at least average size then I'm not bothered. Small ones are a turn off
DontCallMeMongo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Do any of you hate foreskins? American girls do and its weird
tamilan10
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
As long as I last long ....length is NO matter...
Eveiebaby
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Guy Secretan)
Thanks for your honesty but can you confirm whether black guys are usually bigger (no homo) as I presume you have been with more black guys being black yourself (no racist).
Your assumption is wrong on both counts. Also... Not everyone prefers to date people who look like themselves.
Limpopo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thanks for your honesty but can you confirm whether black guys are usually bigger (no homo) as I presume you have been with more black guys being black yourself (no racist).
I have had a couple of GFs who happened to be black/mixed race. I dont have any insecurities about anything be it penis size, looks, intelligence. It isnt because im perfect, i just dont give a..err..you know what. Inevitably we discussed such things though of course not seriously. They all confirmed it was pretty much a myth. A couple said many black guys were very *****y about her dating a white guy and more or less branded her a traitor etc etc..blah blah blah
aleea03
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
to be honest, its not the size its what you do with it...there are certain positions where he can get in deeper and some where he's in shallower so if you're on the bigger or smaller side, do different positions to oppose the size of your penis.
average is obviously most common and pretty damn good tbh
aleea03
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
the rumour about black guys...my auntie confirmed it as BULL**** in a very funny drunk convo :')
Tinyskinny
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
If your man had a tiny one like mine. Would you find it cute to laugh at and show your friends. Would you find it sexy to dress it in panties.
Phoenix5935
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by joshw137)
I just wanted to ask you all, how imporant is penis size to you in a relationship. I am curious cause you have people saying its not the size its what you do with it and other people saying bigger is better and so on. also would you break up with a guy if he had a small penis? or maybe even a very big penis?
I'm a man with an 8 inch **** and it's not all you think it is. I have to be careful during sex so I don't hurt her and I'm always trying to avoid her cervix. You can satisfy a woman with your tongue and finger if you know how to use them
Mitch666
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If a woman cums a lot from intercourse then size does make a difference. My lover will *** 30 or 40 times every time we have sex. Her clitoris and G-spot are very sensitive, and she has orgasms from each. But her anterior fornix or A-spot is the holy grail. It is on the front of the vagina, much deeper than the G-spot. Even if you are average size, you can reach this spot with the right positions. Read up on it, you might release something that neither of you knew was there!
ProbablyPallas
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This is a 5 year old thread.
Anonymous #6
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by ProbablyPallas)
This is a 5 year old thread.
Yea and penis size what about me Mines only barely 1 inch fully hard and 0 when I’m soft is mine to small could anyone even feel it pls ?
Anonymous #6
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by LCM2)
as long as it's at least average size then I'm not bothered. Small ones are a turn off
Not me I love huge dicks 8 and up yess
But 7 down no I hate small dicks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (406)
68.01%
No (191)
31.99%

Watched Threads