Health and social care assignment help... Watch

NathalieRose
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm studying Edexcel BTEC level 3 extended diploma in health and social care, can anyone help me with the Unit 4 (Life Span and development) Assignment: what I need to include, how I can cover all the PIES for each stage etc.

Thanks, nat xxx
ApelsinKatie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by NathalieRose)
I'm studying Edexcel BTEC level 3 extended diploma in health and social care, can anyone help me with the Unit 4 (Life Span and development) Assignment: what I need to include, how I can cover all the PIES for each stage etc.

Thanks, nat xxx
Hi Nat, I did this unit last year and got a distinction grade. Since it's a pass you're only going to be expected to describe or explain what happens at each life stage in relation to a person's PIES. I chose to do my assignment in a detailed table format. I'll give you an example of one of the stages, adolescence; I talked about what normally happens to an individual at this life stage, for example; going to secondary school, friendship groups, peer pressure, identity issues, relationships and things like that, and then talked about how these things will affect their PIES. I'm not really sure what else I can tell you. But I hope that this gives you some idea.
NathalieRose
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by ApelsinKatie)
Hi Nat, I did this unit last year and got a distinction grade. Since it's a pass you're only going to be expected to describe or explain what happens at each life stage in relation to a person's PIES. I chose to do my assignment in a detailed table format. I'll give you an example of one of the stages, adolescence; I talked about what normally happens to an individual at this life stage, for example; going to secondary school, friendship groups, peer pressure, identity issues, relationships and things like that, and then talked about how these things will affect their PIES. I'm not really sure what else I can tell you. But I hope that this gives you some idea.
Yes thanks, that's really useful actually! We didn't cover stuff like that in class but it was written on the planning sheet so I didn't know how to include it. Your answer makes a lot of sense for structuring the assignment. Thanks, Nat xx
ApelsinKatie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by NathalieRose)
Yes thanks, that's really useful actually! We didn't cover stuff like that in class but it was written on the planning sheet so I didn't know how to include it. Your answer makes a lot of sense for structuring the assignment. Thanks, Nat xx
No problem, I am glad that I could help. Good luck with the rest of your course, I hope it goes well for you xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (68)
8.03%
I used to but I don't now (23)
2.72%