Turn on thread page Beta

Most snoggable forum member (open 2 everyone lads and laydees!!!) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Being an OE don't you think what you had to wear at school was a little worrying if thats the case?
    More so the pics off 'chav central' and the like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    More so the pics off 'chav central' and the like.
    What is worring, the clothes which I wear or the clothes I take the mick out of at http://www.chavscum.co.uk/

ReputationRep:
    What is worring, the clothes which I wear or the clothes I take the mick out of at http://www.chavscum.co.uk/
    I was merely worried in how you acquire such photos on demand, but you've now revealed one of your sources *looked at main page and then quickly closed window*.

I go for the more informal shirt tucked into beige trousers with navy jumper on top look.

ReputationRep:
    I was merely worried in how you acquire such photos on demand, but you've now revealed one of your sources *looked at main page and then quickly closed window*.

I go for the more informal shirt tucked into beige trousers with navy jumper on top look.
    Hehe, that site is great.

To right your dress sense is spot on. To be honest I will only wear a jacket if I'm out somewhere, I usualyl just wear a rugger shirt and pants at home.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, that site is great.

To right your dress sense is spot on. To be honest I will only wear a jacket if I'm out somewhere, I usualyl just wear a rugger shirt and pants at home.
    Rugger shirt? tad cliche, mainly in the realms of sloaney teen girls on the KR in my humble opinion. Le me guess, the collar's upturned also

ReputationRep:
    Unless its cold and raining its very last year. Collar up i mean.

ReputationRep:
    oh BTW thanx for ya vote JJ. :cool:

(Original post by criscros)
    Who is most?
    WEll, looks like Huntroyde gets the incest vote
    AmazingTrade gets the gay vote
    And Tiny Kates gets my vote.
    frankly i do wonder why some people would put their pictures up considering howbad they look
    Cept Tednol - but we all know he's a pretty boy

ReputationRep:
    Rugger shirt? tad cliche, mainly in the realms of sloaney teen girls on the KR in my humble opinion. Le me guess, the collar's upturned also
    No. I never have my collar up

They are my 'bumming out' clothes, never usually wear them when I'm going somewhere unless I'm going on a run or something. Besides my mate who is OE always wears his blue E rugger shirt, but then I suppose he is from a rugby strong hold unlike Berkshire

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    oh BTW thanx for ya vote JJ. :cool:
    Your not up so I couldn;t vote for ya!!! Would have though.

You heard *ask brothers...* anything about Ali Lauititi, he is either moving to Wigan or Saints from the NZ Warriors and everybody is squabling over who he has signed for!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Your not up so I couldn;t vote for ya!!! Would have though.

You heard *ask brothers...* anything about Ali Lauititi, he is either moving to Wigan or Saints from the NZ Warriors and everybody is squabling over who he has signed for!!!!!
    Yeah there was something about it... Ill have to sak my brothers when they wake up. Ive just woken up myself becuase the bloody cat was mewing at my door!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    frankly i do wonder why some people would put their pictures up considering howbad they look
    ah, a future psychiatrist.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, going back on track...I dont know what these members look like at all. Anyone care to show me some pics?

ReputationRep:
    WEll, looks like Huntroyde gets the incest vote
    AmazingTrade gets the gay vote
    And Tiny Kates gets my vote.
    Cept Tednol - but we all know he's a pretty boy
    And it is the blind contempt for everyone else that makes foolfarian soooooo attractive...

ReputationRep:
    I SHOULD BE INCLUDED! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paranoid_teen)
    I SHOULD BE INCLUDED! :mad:
    So should everyone.

(Original post by Helenia)
    And it is the blind contempt for everyone else that makes foolfarian soooooo attractive...
    That is indeed true im afraid, but I'll be honest, i try to use as much of my contempt on here so it doesn't corrode away in 'real life'.
    But seriously, some guys who put pics of themselves up...
    crikey
    J
    note to timeofyourlife - i've got a friend doing her rotation in psyhc ward at the mo. doesn't sound pleasant.

ReputationRep:
    That is indeed true im afraid, but I'll be honest, i try to use as much of my contempt on here so it doesn't corrode away in 'real life'.
    But seriously, some guys who put pics of themselves up...
    crikey
    J
    note to timeofyourlife - i've got a friend doing her rotation in psyhc ward at the mo. doesn't sound pleasant.
    Huh? Didnt really get that >.<

ReputationRep:
    Shops in Saville Row and Jermyn Street mostly old boy, why?

Like this:
    You know Joey, there's a Burberry factory shop not far from you, in Airedale.

ReputationRep:
    Burberrys nice but I think its overrated.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 10, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.