?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
mine would be my year 11 ict teacher , really helped me with my course work
sarskinz
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My History teacher, I like the way he teaches us and how he explains as well. I really like my new Sociology teacher as well, she's very understanding and encouraging.
ThenameisGrey
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Probably my year 9 Science teacher, he's the whole reason I was able to get so interested in Biology and Chemistry. In a school which had a lot of awful teachers who didn't care he proved to be the exception I needed to be truly enthused about my school.

Yours,
Grey
Fallen99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Mine would be my maths teacher I cried when I left school he was the best teacher I loved his way of teaching

Posted from TSR Mobile
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I can't think of a single teacher I liked :indiff:
octoberrain
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My Year 9 French teacher - helped/made me become fluent in French in a year, having had very very basic knowledge before. I miss her
ClockEnderAFC
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My history teacher at GSCE, so year 10 and 11. I hadn't really liked history much but it was my favourite subject for the 2 years. I was going to do it at a level but when I found out my teacher was leaving the school I decided against it. Biggest compliment I can pay him I suppose.
AgonizedGod
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Year 7 & 9 History teacher. She got me into history and made me as decent as I am.

Posted from TSR Mobile
rhimair
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Definitely my Religious Studies teacher - who believes in me even when I don't have that belief in myself, and helped me so much last year when I was getting worked-up over my AS exams.

Also my A Level English teacher, who pushes me to my limit in order for me to achieve the best grades - but still manages to make light of every situation and his enthusiasm for the subject is one of the main reasons that I enjoy the lessons so much.
Feraligatr
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If any though, I think I'd have to choose one of my Psychology teachers if not my Head of Chemistry
Adeel Ali
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Biology Teacher.
He's young so he's relatable.
beckaroo7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My english teacher in years 10 and 11. i never really liked English but she made it interesting and was a good motivator for a lot of people who weren't interested in the subject
AmyGeorge98
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My old history teacher from years 9 to 11 - he made history really interesting for me and was a great teacher and inspired me to pursue history for GCSE and A Level, I was really sad when he left

Also my new history teacher has become another of my favourite teachers - he's made my A Level History course amazing for me. Since he's younger than my other history teacher I feel I can talk to him more and relate too. He's just fab.
O.Ozz
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My first music teacher in secondary school. Whilst the beginning he saw me as a retard and we didnt get along, by year 8 he had offered me piano lessons, and later join the school band and was invited to do GCSE Music in year 10. He was cool

Obviously by january in year 10 i moved schools and the music teacher in my new school at the time was a ****ing *****.
Bethaaaaany
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My current AS French teacher...she is brilliant- calm, quietly authoritative and a great languages teacher. I've learnt more French in the past four months than the previous two years at GCSE level.
AdamCee
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My year 10 English teacher for sure

Shame we only had her as a materinty cover She was amazing
StarvingAutist
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My year 8 English teacher was great fun; we always had a laugh and he enjoyed my stories - I'd tell him my latest ideas (all of which got abandoned soon after conception). My maths teacher from year 8 to 11 was quite a character - she would tell us about her holidays and other things about her life and then get annoyed with us for letting her do so. My class was pretty wild for a set 1 as well :lol: it was fun. She still says hi in the corridor and we have conversations about random things. Last year I lent her my Sherlock box set. Currently my favourite teacher is a maths teacher. His style of teaching is great and his homeworks are always as tricky as he can make them. He's also a really nice guy, funny, and doesn't mind if you ask too many questions. I'll miss all of these teachers when I leave school.
cupcakes87
Report 4 years ago
My form tutor who was also my art teacher form year 7 to 9!

then he retired! :cry2:
louieee
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
never had a good teacher in my life smh
hajer_09
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Biology teacher who taught me in yr 8, then in yr12 and 13, She was very encouraging, intelligent, engaging, funny and eager to help us achieve the best results.

Most of my teachers at GCSE level were amazing which helped me to do well at school. It's funny how a teacher can hugely influence the way you feel about a subject. My A2 chemistry teacher was so boring, it demotivated me from revision for chemistry.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (156)
17.69%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.62%
No I am happy with my course choice (523)
59.3%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.4%

Watched Threads