How to add A levels to UCAS application?

Watch
JustBeing
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Ok, i'm currently doing A2 levels in year 13, but i'm unsure how to put my A levels into my UCAS application, i need specific instructions and help, here's my status with all my subjects, please let me know how to fill it in thanks!

AS-
Biology - grade C overall
Unit 1 - D
Unit 2 - D
Unit 3T (ISA) - Grade A

History - Grade C overall
Unit 1 - A
Unit 2 - E

Psychology - Grade B overall
Unit 1 - B
Unit 2 - A

Chemistry - Grade E overall
i can't remember individual units, i'll have to check, but i think it's D and E

A2 subjects:
Biology - aspirational grade B
Psychology - asp. grade B
History - asp. grade B

AS RESITS:
History Unit 2 - asp. B
Biology Unit 2 - asp. B

How do i put all this in? and also i forgot the unit title for the ISA for chemistry, anyone know it?
NinjaNicky
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Right, you do it in two stages, so first put in your AS grades for each subject. At this point it doesn't matter if you're resitting, just fill in the AS modules and what grades you got.

For A2, you need to fill in all the modules you did at AS again, BUT, if you are resitting them, set the grade to 'pending' for that individual module. Your overall grade for the A2 also should be pending. Then put in the A2 modules and set those to pending too. Any exams you completed and are not resitting put your grades in for.

Hope this helps
username1560589
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by JustBeing)
Ok, i'm currently doing A2 levels in year 13, but i'm unsure how to put my A levels into my UCAS application, i need specific instructions and help, here's my status with all my subjects, please let me know how to fill it in thanks!

AS-
Biology - grade C overall
Unit 1 - D
Unit 2 - D
Unit 3T (ISA) - Grade A

History - Grade C overall
Unit 1 - A
Unit 2 - E

Psychology - Grade B overall
Unit 1 - B
Unit 2 - A

Chemistry - Grade E overall
i can't remember individual units, i'll have to check, but i think it's D and E

A2 subjects:
Biology - aspirational grade B
Psychology - asp. grade B
History - asp. grade B

AS RESITS:
History Unit 2 - asp. B
Biology Unit 2 - asp. B

How do i put all this in? and also i forgot the unit title for the ISA for chemistry, anyone know it?
In the education section, click "add centre". Fill in the name and other details. Then click "save".

Next click "add qualification". Then choose AS-level. Then choose the board and subject.
Fill in your grade and certification date.
Down the page there are a list of blank modules. Fill in three of them with your module titles, exam date and grade. If you're resitting a module, you have to put down your existing grades. Then click "save and add similar".
Do this for each of you AS subjects.

Now click "add qualification". Choose A-level and fill in board and certification date(in the future). Put the grade as pending.
Now there is a list of blank modules.
Fill in your AS modules in the top three, putting grades, titles and certification dates. If you're retaking the module, put that module's grade as pending and the certification date next year.
Now fill in the bottom three modules for A2 modules, putting grades as pending and certification dates next year. Then click "save and add similar".
Do this for each of your A2 subjects.

You will have to go through a similar process with your GCSE results.

I think the certification date should be June each year but I'm not sure.

Your results slip will have the chemistry ISA title.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (62)
74.7%
No (21)
25.3%

Watched Threads