Turn on thread page Beta

Do any guys here have a foot fetish? watch

ReputationRep:
    Do guys here really care about the look of a woman's feet? A few friends of mine seem to take it to extremes and say that even if a girl is really beautiful, if she has bad feet they will not date her. It seems to be apopular trend. What is your take on this?

ReputationRep:
    Feet are disgusting the less I see of them the better

ReputationRep:
    I don't care about feet one way or the other. I've never thought of them in a sexual way.

Then again, I can see why really gross feet might be offputting. Then again, most people just have pretty standard feet, so I don't really see it being an issue.

ReputationRep:
    i never could comprehend a foot fetish till one time a woman come on the tube with these beautiful feet it sandles..they were so smooth and peachy and perfect and the toes were so even and lovely and she had perfect red nail varnish on them...everyone in the carriage was looking at them...they were some hot feet *fans herself*..

ReputationRep:
    I like feet. I think they're a nice shape and they fit into your hands nicely to hold. But it's not a sexual thing, so not a fetish... I just like feet. :p:

ReputationRep:
    i think feet look sexy in socks!! bare feet just look odd, strange, not right. IN a way.

Girls wearing socks, and it looks sexy, well. Sexyer than no socks.

ReputationRep:
    Feet... ewww

I have no sexual thoughts about feet. Feet dont have anything to do with a girl i might like or want to date.

Maybe you know the odd strange guy lol

ReputationRep:
    Eeewww, I'm the opposite actually. Have developed a full on foot phobia and it's very annoying. Then again the idea of getting used to them freaks me out.

I don't what it is, I think it's that I can't ever imagine them to be clean and just erugh

ReputationRep:
    I really HATE feet! Even the most perfect little feet will look ugly to me!

ReputationRep:
    i have a foot fetish.. im very fussy about which feet i like though

ReputationRep:
    ive never met someone with a foot fetish. my bf just laughs at my feet because they are tiny

ReputationRep:
    Feet fetish is the best. I sometimes think about poppin' my manhood right between the gap of me ladies toes. Then jizzing all over them.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.