The Student Room Group

Unconditional, Sheffield Hallam

Just got an unconditional from Sheffield Hallam for Interior Design, firmed it the other day!!!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Reply 2
that's awsome, I've applied for Interior Design in Sheffield as well, did you get an interview first?
Reply 3
Hey! Got an unconditional for hallam interior design and firmy accepted! Can't wait!! :smile:
Original post by ShaunFleck
Just got an unconditional from Sheffield Hallam for Interior Design, firmed it the other day!!!!

If you're male and go for Interior Design don't you worry about getting a job afterwards in Interior Design? You'd be up against a load of pretty girls for the Interior Design jobs and most of the hiring will be done by guys as most Architects and related still tend to be men most of the time and they'll no doubt go for the pretty girls.
Reply 5
I've also got an offer from Sheffield Hallam. It is conditional at the moment but if I chose it as a firm choice it will waiver and changed to unconditional.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending