Turn on thread page Beta

Kazaa Has Gone Down! watch

Announcements

KAZAA HAS GONE DOWN I JUST CHECKED THE NO OF PEOPLE LOGGED ON TO MY SERVER AND ITS 145 COMPARED TO THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS BEFORE

PLUS SEARCHES FOR POPULAR SONGS COME BACK WITH NO RESULTS! ITS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS

mine works fine

Dude, it's not April Fool's yet .

what version u using

yet getting the same problem but there is only 2 user instead of 145

ReputationRep:
    Mine works fine too...

ReputationRep:
    I get that too sometimes. Just restart your computer and when you check again, Kazaa should get back to normal.

ReputationRep:
    Just use Kazaa-lite its much better then the usual kazaa, with hardly any pop ups etc.
    However i havent used kazaa or kazaa lite since few weeks now, i only use Bit torrent and DC now days.

ReputationRep:
    Alternatively be a good boy/girl and pay for the things you are attempting to illegally download...I'm sure if you saved some of your pocket money you could afford it :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Alternatively be a good boy/girl and pay for the things you are attempting to illegally download...I'm sure if you saved some of your pocket money you could afford it :P
    What about the rare stuff that you can't find anywhere, let alone it being affordable?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    What about the rare stuff that you can't find anywhere, let alone it being affordable?
    *grumbles* -I just replied to this *sigh* and got the ruddy 'The server is too busy' blah blah blah- twas a nice long answer awell...alas...

Erm...basically it said-
    It depends on the circumstances but it is likely if you can find the 'rare stuff' on Kazaa you can find it in shops/webshops and if you want it that badly it's worth paying for right? -Have you an example?
    And where do you draw the line ey? Most kazaa users download as much as they want of whatever they want...as I have said before on the other thread -'And if there's a song/album by a relatively unknown band would you buy it...or would you still download it because 'if they've released a single they must be rich!' ? '

I can understand why people do it- obviously the concept of getting something for nothing is desirable and it would be nice not to have to pay for an songs/films/games etc that I wanted but that doesn't mean it's right...

(the last post was better and had more points but nevermind...*sigh*)

ReputationRep:
    the same exact thing happened to me and instead of me retyping everything/...i'm just gonna be lazy and say i agree with egan

CR

When record companies and Game companies stop inflating their prices to increase their bottom line I will stop downloading their games and music. I support the private artists and game studios who work hard and deliver fine products with fair prices. why should I pay a record company 19 dollars for a cd that the artist only gets 10% of the take from?

Artists make most of their money from concert tours, so i will support the artist by going to their concerts. Another issue with buying a cd is the new trend to fill a cd with fluff filler to support the marketed song which should have been sold as a single but makes more money for the record company if sold as a full cd.

Game companies say their prices are inflated because of piracy... which came first the piracy or the inflated prices? I contend that if such a huge portion of the public would rather do something morally reprehensible than pay the counter price their must be an issue with the counter price.

I support game companies and artists who's labels I can trust to produce products I will not regret shelling out for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    *grumbles* -I just replied to this *sigh* and got the ruddy 'The server is too busy' blah blah blah- twas a nice long answer awell...alas...
    You could have just pressed the back button, that usually works for me. your writing is still there

hey how are they tracking us anyway? if you stop sharing and stuff will they stillt rack you down? and a coouplle of new songs i downloaded it played fine fer 10 secs then after that it went all fuzzy and screetchy...how they tracking us!??? my kazaa lite works fine...ima might jsut stop downloading....plus why we going to go to the stores and buy stuff form them!?? it cost too much plus only like 5 songs we like and the rest of the cd is full of ****! damn RIAA....kazaa people are going to make new shietz anyway so what's the point ..it's going ot go on fer a ver long time.... it went to morpheus to kazaa...then they going to make like a morphzaa??haha....damn riaa....but wat's a couple of ways to NOT let them catch us?

ReputationRep:
    i said this same thing in another post and ill say it again here. the major reason that popel are using kazaa is that the record companies are making sheit songs and why should we pay money for sheit songs. say like junior senior. i though their second relesed song was kool so i downlaoded it, after listening to it for two times i 'chucked it outta da winda' kos it was crap. if they made some really good quality songs then people would buy em. eg, i hear the group bond on classic fm tv and thoguht that ws kool. so i donwloaded a couple fot nehir song and really liked em and bought the cd, not becasue i was forced to but because i wanted to buy it to listen as a cd. also i downlaoded the shakira song of the internet before they were released and bought the album wen it came out...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    KAZAA HAS GONE DOWN I JUST CHECKED THE NO OF PEOPLE LOGGED ON TO MY SERVER AND ITS 145 COMPARED TO THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS BEFORE

PLUS SEARCHES FOR POPULAR SONGS COME BACK WITH NO RESULTS! ITS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS

Hmmm....Is that why mine says it has 2,906,211 users online?

Well the RIAA have done good. They have a whole Men in Black reputation ging on to such an extent that people from outside the US are even scared of them. Even if you are in the states it is very simple to download without being tracked.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?t=19517

click the above - I'm interested in your opinions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)

mine to

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.