Kazaa Has Gone Down! Watch

This discussion is closed.
emzie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i need to ask a question, WHY (i use imesh) when i download a song 6 times out of to it makes the most HIDEOUS scratching noise after about 6 seconds???
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by emzie)
i need to ask a question, WHY (i use imesh) when i download a song 6 times out of to it makes the most HIDEOUS scratching noise after about 6 seconds???
the record companies have uploaded copies of popular songs with static on them, delete them from your computer so no one else can upload them and download the largest reasonable sized version of the song
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Its an evil way, but alas it is true
emzie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ok thnx :s ive been had by record companies *shock* !
SpAnIsH_fLy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
but now kazaa has songs that arent the songs u think u dwnload
and i try dwnloading the same song from another user and its the same for nearly all the files
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SpAnIsH_fLy)
and i try dwnloading the same song from another user and its the same for nearly all the files
Yeah its like they rename things on purpose.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SpAnIsH_fLy)
look at more information and see if it corresponds roughly to what you wnat to download
SpAnIsH_fLy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
look at more information and see if it corresponds roughly to what you wnat to download
I have!! its all the same and even if its the song i want it stops halfway thru when i play it
NickNack
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
Alternatively be a good boy/girl and pay for the things you are attempting to illegally download...I'm sure if you saved some of your pocket money you could afford it :P
the ideas great, but by the time i saved up the £700 so i can buy photoshop 7, id either have forgotten why i wanted it, or theyed be up to photoshop 16 which would probably cost twice as much and need a computer 5x as powerful!

not saying that ive participated in (il)legal activites by downloading it using kazaa........
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (215)
12.49%
Excited (157)
9.12%
Worried (306)
17.77%
Terrified (382)
22.18%
Meh (173)
10.05%
Confused (37)
2.15%