Announcements
  • View Poll Results: How many?
    15.38%
    38.46%
    23.08%
    4 or more (i.e. "I'm crazy")
    23.08%

ReputationRep:
    I like two. If you chew them up muchly, you get a nice, cheesy paste that you can swirl around in your mouth. You'd think putting three in would get you even more of it, which it does, but it's just too stodgy. Obviously only one is barely worth talking about. Oh, and they can't be crinkle cut. Crinkle cut = bad

ReputationRep:
    I try shuffling in the whole lot (at the same time).

ReputationRep:
    Indeed two is the optimal figure. The pastieness is even better is consumed with large quantities of Carlsberg Export.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    Indeed two is the optimal figure. The pastieness is even better is consumed with large quantities of Carlsberg Export.
    Okay...

ReputationRep:
    does Jesus not drink Export?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jеsus)
    Okay...
    the lad has a point. However, i find that shoving the small fellas up my anus, then consuming them after that little visit, makes a world of difference to the overall taste of the cheddar.

ReputationRep:
    None.

ReputationRep:
    Definately two - one for each side of your mouth.

Is it only me that has to do that?

I love that paste. You can do it with banana as well, not as cheesey though.

Or when you just let them sit in your mouth to get soggy and then stick them to the roof of your mouth.

mmmmmmmm.

Wish I'd bought some in Tesco now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    does Jesus not drink Export?
    More of a Grolsch man. I was actually questioning the combination of Mini Cheddars and lager in general rather than that of Mini Cheddars and CE specifically, but thinking about it, I think I might have mixed them once, and it might have been quite nice. I'll see if I can try it tonight and let you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icantthinkofacoolusername)
    Definately two - one for each side of your mouth.

Is it only me that has to do that?

I love that paste. You can do it with banana as well, not as cheesey though.

Or when you just let them sit in your mouth to get soggy and then stick them to the roof of your mouth.

mmmmmmmm.

Wish I'd bought some in Tesco now.
    a very useful contribution (as expected)....

Yeah, soggy does it for me. It's like eating a malteser, just let it melt away, make ones saliva do all the work...

ReputationRep:
    1- occasionally 2. the best ones are the pepperami flavour. yummy for my tummy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jеsus)
    More of a Grolsch man. I was actually questioning the combination of Mini Cheddars and lager in general rather than that of Mini Cheddars and CE specifically, but thinking about it, I think I might have mixed them once, and it might have been quite nice. I'll see if I can try it tonight and let you know.
    Well, let us all know about it. It's not only Carl who's intrigued.

ReputationRep:
    3, Derrr...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    a very useful contribution (as expected)....

Yeah, soggy does it for me. It's like eating a malteser, just let it melt away, make ones saliva do all the work...
    You're so nice to me.

Shreddies are good soggy too.

Welsh milk is **** though, tastes like white water.

ReputationRep:
    soggy isn't pleasant.

i don't know how anyone can drink lager. my feminine tastebuds can't take a can of tar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spig)
    soggy isn't pleasant.

i don't know how anyone can drink lager. my feminine tastebuds can't take a can of tar.

Soggy is the only way forward.

Bud really is the king of beers.

The whole of Swansea thinks I'm an alchy now though - just carried a whole case around at 3 in the afternoon...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spig)
    1- occasionally 2. the best ones are the pepperami flavour. yummy for my tummy.
    Actually, I'll tell you what I usually do - I have them one at a time, so they last as long as possible, until I get down to the last two, when I give myself a little treat. Mmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jеsus)
    Actually, I'll tell you what I usually do - I have them one at a time, so they last as long as possible, until I get down to the last two, when I give myself a little treat. Mmm.
    Yeah but when you eat one you have to bite it in half first...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jеsus)

good thinking. i praise your self-control. do you know what the best feeling snack-wise is? when you think you've just finished the whole bag of mini cheddars and see a little forgotten one waving to you at the bottom. ahhh...that puts a smile on my face.

do they still do the ham flavour?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spig)
    do they still do the ham flavour?
    I dunno - not kosher.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2006
Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.