Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everybody! anyone else applied to csm foundation starting the next year?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, me :awesome:
    which path will you take?

ReputationRep:
    I applied to the diagnostic mode! what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Fashion :cool:
    any idea how many places are at foundation course?

ReputationRep:
    not sure about it, I only remember that 1/5 applicant gets in... quite nervous about it! do you remember when they should reply us?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna_Vi)
    not sure about it, I only remember that 1/5 applicant gets in... quite nervous about it! do you remember when they should reply us?
    They told me that the portfolio reviews will be from February to March, so I guess they should reply us shorty after the deadline.

ReputationRep:
    hey guys im an international student any tips on the portfolio?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NilofurB21)
    hey guys im an international student any tips on the portfolio?
    hi there! which pathway are you applying to? The only thing I know is that no matter the pathway they want to see a huge variety of works

ReputationRep:
    im applying for diagnostic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NilofurB21)
    im applying for diagnostic
    I'm applying for diagnostic too... It seems one of the most crowded choice ahah

ReputationRep:
    Hiiiiiiiii

I'm applying for foundation degree at CSM, Did anyone one go the open day on 9th December??

I havnt applied yet, waiting for college to get our portfolios checked! what did you have to send to apply?

Therrrrnkssss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben mak)
    Hiiiiiiiii

I'm applying for foundation degree at CSM, Did anyone one go the open day on 9th December??

I havnt applied yet, waiting for college to get our portfolios checked! what did you have to send to apply?

Therrrrnkssss
    hi! no i haven't been to the open day, but I have already sent my application! you only need to fill the application form situated on the bottom of the foundation Web page

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They will ask you which school did you attend, information related to your job, your qualifications... then they will send you the link where you have to submit your personal statement

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    me с:
    diagnostic module

I live in Lithuania and I have one so stupid question... Can I visit CSM for portfolio interview or I SHOULD send it by post?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Victoriaarty6)
    me с:
    diagnostic module

I live in Lithuania and I have one so stupid question... Can I visit CSM for portfolio interview or I SHOULD send it by post?

don't worry, it's not a stupid question at all! The website isn't very clear, is it? Anyway you can choose which method suits you better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna_Vi)
    don't worry, it's not a stupid question at all! The website isn't very clear, is it? Anyway you can choose which method suits you better
    Oh, thanks!
    On Portfolio Surgery course this summer tutor said me that I can ONLY send my works because I don't live in the UK. But on the website I found "Outcome of portfolio review for all Home/EU applicants". And I was a little embarrassed

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you should send an email! just to be sure

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Did you apply to any other colleges for foundation? Which ones? Aand, is anyone applying to undergraduate too, in case if successful without this foundation year (except UAL, I guess, since I know that foundation there is a must)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elleenn)
    Hi! Did you apply to any other colleges for foundation? Which ones? Aand, is anyone applying to undergraduate too, in case if successful without this foundation year (except UAL, I guess, since I know that foundation there is a must)?
    Hi!

For foundation diploma to Kingston, Ravensbourne, UCA Epsom and Manchester Met

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben mak)
    Hiiiiiiiii

Therrrrnkssss
    I went to the open day on the 9th! Shame we didn't get to look around though :/

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.