Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    <chokes on Royal doughnut> WHAT?! A pretender to my throne? She must be slain! :fight:

Lawl; I reckon you know what I mean :p: <despondent sigh>

Besides Elisha and Kaley are residents of California, and only Keeley is a Londoner.
    forgiv me Juwel, so you have to do a hell of a lot more than a hop skip and a jump to meet them :p:

you cant hurt me cos im a girl :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk Bakner)
    They do?!?!?! When did this happen!?!?!? Why wasn't I informed!?!?!
    didnt you know Jayk! its a well known secret passed around by girls! But i let the cat out of the bag cos i like you guys :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unfinished sympathy)
    forgiv me Juwel, so you have to do a hell of a lot more than a hop skip and a jump to meet them :p:

you cant hurt me cos im a girl :p:
    Don't make me have to pimpslap you; you heard :cool:

;catfight;

ReputationRep:
    didnt you know Jayk! its a well known secret passed around by girls! But i let the cat out of the bag cos i like you guys :p:
    Bah...I was wondering why all I could see were heavy-set girls with red hair toting hockey sticks. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    Don't make me have to pimpslap you; you heard :cool:

;catfight;
    wtf is a pimpslap?

and btw i love toby stephens in the tenant of wildfell hall- yum

ReputationRep:
    Bah...I was wondering why all I could see were heavy-set girls with red hair toting hockey sticks. :p:
    hockey sticks? i liked whacking the opposite teams with mine it was fun!

ReputationRep:
    Dude she totally wants us to get laid by some hot chicks

You are cool Khemma!!!

I'ma gone to bed now, well tired. Night Gemma!

ReputationRep:
    wtf is a pimpslap?

and btw i love toby stephens in the tenant of wildfell hall- yum
    i'm guessing it's a more patriarchal version of a b*tchslap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    Dude she totally wants us to get laid by some hot chicks

You are cool Khemma!!!

I'ma gone to bed now, well tired. Night Gemma!
    :p: night Juwel, sleep well. and dont have any naughty dreams or ill tell your mummy :p:

ReputationRep:
    :p: night Juwel, sleep well. and dont have any naughty dreams or ill tell your mummy :p:
    Only sweet dreams about you my natural blonde empress :p:

Nighty night :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    Dude she totally wants us to get laid by some hot chicks :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
    Totally! ;grin; :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    Only sweet dreams about you my natural blonde empress :p:

Nighty night :wavey:
    :p: i expect it to be rated PG my dear Juwel

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Totally! ;grin; :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    ;grin;

And also, I can't believe not one of you girls has suggested a certain Mr Hugh Jackman. I ain't ashamed to say he is one good-looking bloke, and he's actually a brilliantly funny guy. If you saw him on Jonathan Ross - promoting X-Men 3 - then you'd totally agree

And there's a discussion point in and of itself! How come women are allowed to comment on other women's looks and not get called a lesbian, but as soon as a guy says anything about another guy's looks, he's instantly classified as a 'homo'? Annoys me, that.

And I still say my suggestion for woman of one's dreams is the best. Sure, Elisha is pretty, but is she as cool as Allison Mack? I think not :p:

ReputationRep:
    ;grin;

And also, I can't believe not one of you girls has suggested a certain Mr Hugh Jackman. I ain't ashamed to say he is one good-looking bloke, and he's actually a brilliantly funny guy. If you saw him on Jonathan Ross - promoting X-Men 3 - then you'd totally agree

And there's a discussion point in and of itself! How come women are allowed to comment on other women's looks and not get called a lesbian, but as soon as a guy says anything about another guy's looks, he's instantly classified as a 'homo'? Annoys me, that.

And I still say my suggestion for woman of one's dreams is the best. Sure, Elisha is pretty, but is she as cool as Allison Mack? I think not :p:
    well i mean most girls comments are *****y therefore we dont appear lesbianish. Plus i dont think many girls are pretty.. dunno why.. i just dont. Not being nasty or anything.

Jackman is goodlooking, but not the man of my dreams

ReputationRep:
    well i mean most girls comments are *****y therefore we dont appear lesbianish. Plus i dont think many girls are pretty.. dunno why.. i just dont. Not being nasty or anything.

Jackman is goodlooking, but not the man of my dreams
    Fair enough.

And I think Jackman is the brother-in-law of my dreams, or something

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough.

And I think Jackman is the brother-in-law of my dreams, or something
    :p: plus i dont think women of today are beautiful. I mean how can anyone say that clones are attractive!

ReputationRep:
    Oooh! Controversial! So you're more in the Audrey Hepburn fan club than the Paris Hilton one, so to speak?

ReputationRep:
    Oooh! Controversial! So you're more in the Audrey Hepburn fan club than the Paris Hilton one, so to speak?
    exactly she was beautiful even though she was skinny she couldnt help it! She was forced to starve herself, she didnt do it just to fit into the latest dolce and gabbana!
    shes actually one of my fave actresses too

ReputationRep:
    Yeah; Audrey was rather pretty, despite the wierd accent. I actually recently saw Some Like It Hot for the first time, and I was totally shocked by how gorgeous Marylin Monroe was. I always thought that it was just exageratted and surely by today's standards she was a bit iffy, but she was...just...wow. Pity she died so young

But saying that all girls nowadays are clones is a touch harsh, don't you think? I mean, there are some stand-out ladies who just make a guys jaw drop, and then there are the aforementioned heavy-set redheads with hockey sticks!

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.