RhyaCeri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I feel as though I am the only student looking to be hoping to study graphic design starting 2015
Just wondered if anyone else was thinking of this course and where they are applying to

Posted from TSR Mobile
daryZ
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My top choices are Norwich University of the Arts and University of the Arts London (LCC). I visited both open days and both unis are amazing.

Also it is worth considering Arts University Bournemouth and Leeds College of Art. I didn't apply for these two because the courses were not one hundred percent suitable for me.

I also visited an open day at Anglia Ruskin University. Graphic design course and all the facilities looked horrible.
polka dots :)
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Heyyy. I'm applying to do graphic design too. My favourite is falmouth at the moment but I'm thinking I'm going to apply to Nottingham trent, Kingston and AUB too

Posted from TSR Mobile
kaystaarr
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've applied to Norwich university of the arts, York st john, Loughborough, Cumbria and Liverpool john moores
Got an offer from York today, first choice woo

I wasn't a fan of Anglia Ruskin, but I've heard it's good..

Done 2 interviews and 3 more in februay
RhyaCeri
Rep:
?
I've got an interview for John Moores on January still waiting to hear back from my other choices

Posted from TSR Mobile
kaystaarr
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by RhyaCeri)
I've got an interview for John Moores on January still waiting to hear back from my other choices

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wooo ljmu!
I loved it when I saw it, good luck with your interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
RhyaCeri
Rep:
?
The only problem with LJMU is that Iive 10 minutes away and I really wanted to move away but still a great uni

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hannahk17
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've been offered 4 interviews! Bedfordshire, UCA, Anglia Ruskin and Staffordshire!
Posted from TSR Mobile
kaystaarr
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by RhyaCeri)
The only problem with LJMU is that Iive 10 minutes away and I really wanted to move away but still a great uni

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah fair enough
It's quite far from me so it's ideal

Posted from TSR Mobile
pwnagee
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm applying to Leeds, MMU, BCU, UCA Epsom and Wolverhampton. Leeds first choice. (University of Leeds - Graphic and Communication Design)

Posted from TSR Mobile
virginiamyw
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I currently have 3 interviews - Leeds, NUA and Kingston
Still waiting for Chelsea and Falmouth...
charlottei
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey!

I'm applying for (in alphabetical order haha): Arts University Bournemouth, Falmouth, Hertfordshire, Leeds College of Art and Norwich. I've got interviews coming up for all five over the next few months, which is pretty terrifying.

How are your portfolios coming along?
IzKujore
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've applied for UAL-Camberwell, MMU, Bucks New and Coventry. I've been offered an interview for BNU but really hope I get an invite for one at UAL as it's my first choice. I think I need a bit more work for my portfolio but I'm going to begin compiling it together in a few weeks.
jessox
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Applied to Bath Spa, UAL Camberwell, Leeds College of Art, Falmouth and Plymouth Art all for graphics
Got interviews for bath and falmouth... and a rather confusing task from leeds.. anyone else got that?
charlottei
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by jessox)
Applied to Bath Spa, UAL Camberwell, Leeds College of Art, Falmouth and Plymouth Art all for graphics
Got interviews for bath and falmouth... and a rather confusing task from leeds.. anyone else got that?
Hi, I've applied to Leeds College of Art and Falmouth as well!

Yeah I got the Leeds task quite a few weeks ago now... I agree, I was so confused when I first read the letter. It seemed to go okay though because I got offered an interview. Let me know if you need any help with it
Hannahk17
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Got my first interview at Bedfordshire on Wednesday! So nervous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
virginiamyw
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by charlottei)
Hi, I've applied to Leeds College of Art and Falmouth as well!

Yeah I got the Leeds task quite a few weeks ago now... I agree, I was so confused when I first read the letter. It seemed to go okay though because I got offered an interview. Let me know if you need any help with it
hey guys, I applied to Leeds too!
Do you mind telling me which symbol you chose for your 4 outcomes?
(I chose the speech bubble)
and when are your interview dates?
charlottei
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by virginiamyw)
hey guys, I applied to Leeds too!
Do you mind telling me which symbol you chose for your 4 outcomes?
(I chose the speech bubble)
and when are your interview dates?
I did the love heart! I brainstormed ideas for all of them but I came up with quite a few for the heart in the end...
For Leeds, mine is 24th Feb... thankfully still got a bit of time to prepare. When's yours?
jessox
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I did the heart too Still waiting to hear about an interview
virginiamyw
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by charlottei)
I did the love heart! I brainstormed ideas for all of them but I came up with quite a few for the heart in the end...
For Leeds, mine is 24th Feb... thankfully still got a bit of time to prepare. When's yours?
mine's on the 27th
I seriously need to make changes in my portfolio after my first interview
It didn't go as well as i expected so....
better work hard for my upcoming interviews!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (15)
6.7%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.18%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (38)
16.96%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
15.18%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (60)
26.79%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (43)
19.2%

Watched Threads