Turn on thread page Beta

You are being watched... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thud)
    MI6 advertising...:confused:
    Yup. MI5 have had a website for years, where you can apply. It's only recently that MI6 has one; but i'm pretty sure they still recriot by kidnapping people.

Same with the FBI and CIA in the US.

ReputationRep:
    https://gs18.globalsuccessor.com/fe/tpl_mi6.asp

I like the idea of "micellaneous" in the drop down at the bottom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_chauffeur)
    https://gs18.globalsuccessor.com/fe/tpl_mi6.asp

I like the idea of "micellaneous" in the drop down at the bottom
    lol, that's great!

****ing tool of the ****ing bourgeois class....

ReputationRep:
    I was contacted about joining one of the security services by a family friend but I had already signed a contract for a house in Bath so I couldn't move to London. It isn't good enough pay frankly so I doubt I'll follow it up.

I have mapped out a path through my city avoiding cameras to a local wood in case I need to dump a body/lose a tail. It is a given not to use your mobile phone if you are committing an illegal act. If you do require a mobile for an operation you need a pay as you go phone and whatever you do don't pay with your card.

ReputationRep:
    The answer is clearly that we should all be wearing Muslim veils. It would put paid to this surveillance lark.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.