The Student Room Group

OCR A2 Chemistry A F322, Tuesday 2nd June 2015

Scroll to see replies

The re sit should be a lot easier to make up for the tough paper last year imo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did everyone still want to revise on Skype? We could do a group call for revision
Hi Guys,

Is this only for A2 students because I'm in AS and I'm pretty sure I'm sitting the same exam as you lol. Best of luck guys! I'm sure you'll all do great.
Reply 63
Original post by Nievahh
I'm in year 13 but I'm resitting F322 because I want an A/A* in chemistry overall.... Honestly, having finished the whole of the A2 course I'm finding revising this module a lot easier the second time round :wink: good luck everyone doing this exam!!

What did you get at AS?
Reply 64
Original post by Captain Anonymous
The re sit should be a lot easier to make up for the tough paper last year imo

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really hope so!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by BIOCH3M
What did you get at AS?

I was something like 8 UMS away from an A

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by Immunology
Hi Guys,

Is this only for A2 students because I'm in AS and I'm pretty sure I'm sitting the same exam as you lol. Best of luck guys! I'm sure you'll all do great.

F321 and F322 are AS units :smile: but a lot of A2 students are resitting F322 because the 2014 paper was a joke!

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did you guys find last years paper 2014?
Reply 68
Does anyone have the F322 and F321 paper for 2014? Cannot find it anywhere!
Original post by ThatGuyRik
How did you guys find last years paper 2014?

It was kinda alright but I still found bits hard

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ammaarah01
It was kinda alright but I still found bits hard

Posted from TSR Mobile

i see. What did you get?

I did it last year was just wondering how people are finding it when they look back.
Original post by Nievahh
F321 and F322 are AS units :smile: but a lot of A2 students are resitting F322 because the 2014 paper was a joke!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see. Was that the one with the question about compound G at the end or something being a Carboxylic acid and it asking weird questions like what was reagent A? If so I just did that for a mock exam in our college. Was actually a really tough exam and I would definitely be resitting it if I did it the year before. Here's hoping for an easier exam!
Original post by Immunology
I see. Was that the one with the question about compound G at the end or something being a Carboxylic acid and it asking weird questions like what was reagent A? If so I just did that for a mock exam in our college. Was actually a really tough exam and I would definitely be resitting it if I did it the year before. Here's hoping for an easier exam!

I did that exam last year. Luckily benefited from the so called low grade boundaries. :smile:
Reply 73
I did this paper in June 2013 and when i saw the '14 paper it was like WTH? I felt sorry for the ppl who didn't get the grade. It should be easier this time. :smile:
i see. What did you get?

I did it last year was just wondering how people are finding it when they look back.

Last year I got a d... we'll probably get it back tomorrow but I just realised our teacher missed a few pages out cuz the mass spec question wasn't in the paper and I found that hard last year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ammaarah01
Last year I got a d... we'll probably get it back tomorrow but I just realised our teacher missed a few pages out cuz the mass spec question wasn't in the paper and I found that hard last year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahh dam just retake :frown:. I cant even remember the paper its been a while haha.

I got a high A :colondollar:
What will 145 UMS be?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Captain Anonymous
What will 145 UMS be?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i got around that last year. Defo 90+, as 145 is close to full ums.
ahh dam just retake :frown:. I cant even remember the paper its been a while haha.

I got a high A :colondollar:

Yeahhh I'm gonna ask her for the paper again and even the as one

Woahhhh that's soooo good... do you have any tips like even for general chem revision... I need an a but in a2 unit one mock I got a u and in unit two I got a d

Posted from TSR Mobile
i got around that last year. Defo 90+, as 145 is close to full ums.

I can hit mid/high 90s in this unit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending