Turn on thread page Beta

As sociology families and households revision help anyone ? watch

ReputationRep:
    I have a problem with my sociology revision I just simply can't memories things for the exam and i don't feel comfortable with answering any exam questions especially those essays questions can someone give me some tips pleaseeeee i really want to get an A

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I'm really sorry for the very late reply; you've hopefully found a revision method you like.

Anyhow, I find it very useful using post-it notes to summarise each paragraph. Sticking it over the paragraph will mean you don't need to read the whole book and its a great way to learn how to summarise when it comes to doing an essay under timed conditions! Quick check questions are good (those that are only 2-4 marks) just to help with content too. Other good ways of revising are mind-maps, powerpoints, posters etc!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 4, 2015
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.