The Student Room Group

I'm making my boyfriend fat!

I'm a happy size 18 and I've always been a big girl at heart. I love food, especially chocolate. I could do with some now actually! I love having a takeaway once or twice a week. My boyfriend is like the complete physical opposite of me. He keeps fit, works out and is following a program so he'll look great when we go to the Maldives in the summer. I really want a nice big photo album of us sharing our happiest moments!

Now that it's winter, I'm eating more than ever. I've lost count how many chocolate bars I've eaten today. I love going to gregs and buying a bag of sausage rolls to warm up later. I'll buy a box of cakes while I'm there too.

Thing is, all this food isn't helping my boyfriend and his training at all. I'm always in the kitchen baking cakes or making some Greek dishes from my new cookbook he bought me for Christmas! I can eat a good four servings, and save the rest in the fridge for later.

He'll ask me if there's anything healthy to eat and I say to him no there isn't, as I can't deal with salad in this weather. He seems to think that I should make him healthy food when I said to him that I'm going nowhere near a salad until the summer.

He can't cook. He can barely make beans on toast. So as he doesn't have much alternative, he's eating the 'healthy' parts of my cooking, which isn't a lot at all. He's put on about a stone in the last month and doesn't go to the gym anymore.

He seems unhappy and moody all the time. I think he'll end up leaving me for someone thinner. If that's the case, I'll just get pregnant and cripple him. I am serious. He needs to learn how to cook...

What do you think? I'm confused. :confused:
Well, I mean, it would be a good idea for him to learn to cook in general I guess but as for the rest of this post... I got nothin'.
Reply 2
Interesting change in personality from your previous posts... At least you've settled down with someone this time.
Reply 3
What are you asking for here? Are you just mad he can't cook, mad he's getting fat or mad you're making him fat?
If you want him to stop piling it on then help him perhaps? Try cooking healthier foods or doing gentle exercises together?
Getting pregnant.....??? WTF
Reply 5
I'm...I don't think your willingness to hurt him is very healthy...maybe try to think how he's feeling right now and why he's moody.

Why don't you just try to keep some healthy foods around and give him a bit of tough love. Tell him that the stuff he needs for a salad is in the fridge and that it's logical for him to learn to cook for himself.
Another idea is that you switch some of your ingredients up to be healthier for him. That way you can enjoy your cooking and he won't be so upset.
Reply 6
Original post by Sophie-X
I'm a happy size 18 and I've always been a big girl at heart. I love food, especially chocolate. I could do with some now actually! I love having a takeaway once or twice a week. My boyfriend is like the complete physical opposite of me. He keeps fit, works out and is following a program so he'll look great when we go to the Maldives in the summer. I really want a nice big photo album of us sharing our happiest moments!

Now that it's winter, I'm eating more than ever. I've lost count how many chocolate bars I've eaten today. I love going to gregs and buying a bag of sausage rolls to warm up later. I'll buy a box of cakes while I'm there too.

Thing is, all this food isn't helping my boyfriend and his training at all. I'm always in the kitchen baking cakes or making some Greek dishes from my new cookbook he bought me for Christmas! I can eat a good four servings, and save the rest in the fridge for later.

He'll ask me if there's anything healthy to eat and I say to him no there isn't, as I can't deal with salad in this weather. He seems to think that I should make him healthy food when I said to him that I'm going nowhere near a salad until the summer.

He can't cook. He can barely make beans on toast. So as he doesn't have much alternative, he's eating the 'healthy' parts of my cooking, which isn't a lot at all. He's put on about a stone in the last month and doesn't go to the gym anymore.

He seems unhappy and moody all the time. I think he'll end up leaving me for someone thinner. If that's the case, I'll just get pregnant and cripple him. I am serious. He needs to learn how to cook...

What do you think? I'm confused. :confused:

Disgusting fetish troll.
Reply 7
Why don’t you try to cool healthy yummy dishes for you both once a week or something? Or cook them together? The Lean in 15 cookbook is brilliant :smile: It would show that you’re willing to be selfless for him in a small way and help him get back to making him happy. You never know, you might enjoy eating healthier foods too! X
Original post by moomin7
I'm...I don't think your willingness to hurt him is very healthy...maybe try to think how he's feeling right now and why he's moody.

Why don't you just try to keep some healthy foods around and give him a bit of tough love. Tell him that the stuff he needs for a salad is in the fridge and that it's logical for him to learn to cook for himself.
Another idea is that you switch some of your ingredients up to be healthier for him. That way you can enjoy your cooking and he won't be so upset.

Original post by mearlette
dont put ******** up like this. truth is

Original post by Ermdunnolol
Getting pregnant.....??? WTF

Original post by Loltait
Why don’t you try to cool healthy yummy dishes for you both once a week or something? Or cook them together? The Lean in 15 cookbook is brilliant :smile: It would show that you’re willing to be selfless for him in a small way and help him get back to making him happy. You never know, you might enjoy eating healthier foods too! X

Please don’t resurrect threads that are 3 years old, especially ones where the OP was a blatant troll.
Reply 9
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Please don’t resurrect threads that are 3 years old, especially ones where the OP was a blatant troll.

Sorry... newbie error 🙄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending