The Student Room Group

What do you get your bf for Xmas and Birthday

I should know what to get but I don't..

Never been in a relationship before, until I went to college haha ( I was Homeschooled)

Anyway hasn't been a week but Idk what to get him for xmas and Birthday ( his Birthday is the end of January )

Original post by elmosandy
I should know what to get but I don't..

Never been in a relationship before, until I went to college haha ( I was Homeschooled)

Anyway hasn't been a week but Idk what to get him for xmas and Birthday ( his Birthday is the end of January )

Depends on your budget and the seriousness of the relationship, I got my bf a ps4 for his bday so he is getting less for xmas. Why don't you get him a stocking with small christmas gifts and chocs in?
Reply 2
I've been going out with my boyfriend for a year and 2 months now, his birthday is in May so I got him some NBA things (he really likes basketball), a phone case, a box filled with his favourite snacks and food and a nice knitted jumper. We had been going out for 7 months then. For this christmas I gave him a watch which I bought during the black friday sales for £43. I suggest getting something you know he likes and something within your budget.
This is my second Christmas being with my boyfriend. Both times I've bought him jokey **** that no one ever really needs, but I am notoriously bad at buying presents anyway.

I've only had to buy him one birthday present so far - he picked it out.
Reply 4
Original post by ds556799
I've been going out with my boyfriend for a year and 2 months now, his birthday is in May so I got him some NBA things (he really likes basketball), a phone case, a box filled with his favourite snacks and food and a nice knitted jumper. We had been going out for 7 months then. For this christmas I gave him a watch which I bought during the black friday sales for £43. I suggest getting something you know he likes and something within your budget.

NO, buy him something he'll hate and is well out of your budget
Reply 5
Me and my bf only get each other cards at Xmas because we treat each other throughout the year when we have money. We are usually more skint this time of year. We write a lot of soppy stuff and personal jokes in the cards and then put them up on the wall along with out pics and maps of where we have been together. This year he took money out of his savings to get me a new laptop though since mine broke and I need one for uni so I treated him to a meal at the start of the month when we had money but we still have our cards to write out and we will do that tomorrow then open them at midnight :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
lingerie
A nice pair of shoes?
Some skirting board and a book about radishes.
Get him a game for the x box or ps4
Me :wink:
Sex. Nothing else would make him happier.
My boyfriend's birthday and Christmas are less than a week apart, so I just get him a range of smaller gifts, a few shirts, a scarf, hat, stuff like that, as well as some personal things of mine (as it's a long distance relationship (UK-Canada)) :smile:
Reply 13
a good xmas gift would be to tell him to block twitter/tumblr. there are far too many women on both sites that hate on men. maybe its warranted (sometimes) but it hurts me and probably other men too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending