Bus fight. Should i help him at police station? Watch

Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
He was brave confronting a bunch of scumbags trouble is when you do that you get a kick in unfortunatly in today's society, the hero was the lady calling the police.
Alice 00
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Carl1982)
He was brave confronting a bunch of scumbags trouble is when you do that you get a kick in unfortunatly in today's society, the hero was the lady calling the police.

lol

that was a joke, right?????
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
No alice it was not a joke, first thing i would do if there was a fight i would try and get out of sight and phone the police.
IAMAPERSON
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
I think the best solution is just killing everyone who rides buses during the day. Then you get rid of pensioners eating tax dollars, single chav mothers, school dropouts and the unemployed in one swoop.
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Carl1982)
No alice it was not a joke, first thing i would do if there was a fight i would try and get out of sight and phone the police.
If you think that'd help anybody then you're deluding yourself.
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well that would be my natural recation.
FyreFight
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
What shocks me most about this is that the passengers sided with the chavs. If that was the case, either the original story isn't the whole story or the OP lives in a part of Britain populated by morons.
TomX
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
What a guy.

Also, this story sort of reminded me of this video, which is great:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UMosQdlEcsA
benisright
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
to be fair, im pretty sure the police wont care.
Pink Lady
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dyslexic BananaEr, at no point did the 'OP' state that it was only the boys
Then why did she say this then?
[I] Originally posted by Alice 00
after a minute or so he has kicked, elbowed, kneed and punched everyone of the gang, even the girls and even the lads who did not want to fight.[/I]
and, although it probably wasn't one of the girls who was the ringleader (very probably, I'd say), she didn't make that clear, either; maybe you're being a bit too presumptuous?
In this instance, the OP never said THE GIRLS STARTED THE FIGHT-in fact, they didn't want to. It's not to say that they aren't throwing chips every other day or whatever, but they did not this time. That is my point. Should they deserve to be attacked for the one time when they haven't done anything?
Also, I hate chavs with a passion, but throwing a chip at someone does not merit a beating. Heckling is worse, but I feel that unless acting in defence of yourself or others (as in, you were properly attacked not taunted by stupid chavs) then violence is not the answer.
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Violence is often the answer. I know it's unfashionable to say so, but at the end of the day it is the main method of human conflict resolution.

I think being generally rude and confrontational etc, while fully knowing what you are doing, does merit something of a beating. It's the only language these people will understand, and to be frank they probably expect it to happen eventually.
dyslexic_banana
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Pink Lady)
In this instance, the OP never said THE GIRLS STARTED THE FIGHT-in fact, they didn't want to. It's not to say that they aren't throwing chips every other day or whatever, but they did not this time. That is my point. Should they deserve to be attacked for the one time when they haven't done anything?
No, she said "even the girls", because it surprised her that he hit them, too, as most guys wouldn't hit girls; not because they didn't do anything, or didn't want to fight, in this instance. She's used the word "they", throughout, and, with the exception of the ringleader (who, although very unlikely to have been, could have been a girl), there's nothing that's been said that suggests any one of the group is any better than any other; that they didn't wish for a fight is one assumption, but I really can't see how you get the idea that the girls did nothing at all. It could well be, from what's been said, that only the ringleader wanted to fight, but wishing to fight isn't the main issue; throwing chips and shouting abuse at people, is. So, while the ringleader deserves the greatest beating, in my eyes, I'm just saying that I don't see why the girls should avoid it any more than the other guys.
Ghost
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hmm, it seems like our little friend (The OP) has been banned! Naughty naughty.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (7)
17.5%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (18)
45%
Nope, not that interesting (15)
37.5%

Watched Threads