Anyone else got no Christmas decorations up at all?

Watch
tmckinnin56
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have not one single Christmas item on display inside or out of home. It's not that I am anti Christmas its just am not in the mood for xmas after having bad year
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Me and my bf have lived in our flat for four years and we have never once put up Christmas decorations. We always say that if we put them up, we would never take them back down again. Our cats would mess about with the tree and tinsel anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hot_Potato
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
For the past week the house has been decorated minus the Christmas tree and then yesterday my family set it up and didn't even wait for me

#WheresTheFamilyChristmasSpirit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
You bloody scrooges.
SirMasterKey
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
We have them up, although some have gone missing so not as many as normal.
Kittiara
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I don't have a tree, nor any decorations. Not out of being a Scrooge or anything bad... just, I don't have a tree, nor any decorations. Decided to focus on buying some nice food and some pressies instead.
Alfissti
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I don't have any decorations up this year.

Mostly because we are not spending much time at home to decorate it up.
Fashion Girl
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I don't have so much of Xmas decos up but I've lived in so many neighborhoods & I've never really seen anything there a lot! Your in good company...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Enhakkore
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
If you have no mood for Christmas, or no decorations or no room to have loads, maybe just have something nice, small and quality? Something handmade and artistic?

Search this number in Ebay for listing of them: 323414110615

Search my name in Youtube for video of them : arkadiusz kulpa

All the Best
A
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by tmckinnin56)
I have not one single Christmas item on display inside or out of home. It's not that I am anti Christmas its just am not in the mood for xmas after having bad year
Sorry to hear you've had a bad year :hugs:. We haven;t put our decorations up either yet. :sadnod: .Party due to not having had time yet and also not being in the mood to yet even though I've been doing other Christmassy activities. :tree:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (118)
33.91%
Yes - a trusted person (94)
27.01%
No (92)
26.44%
I'm not sure (44)
12.64%

Watched Threads