(Original post by Carl1982)
    Well enlargement pills are unreliable.
    Disgruntled customer?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Fleece)
    Disgruntled customer?
    lol yeah they did me no good nah someone who is at my uni brought off the net what he thought was enlargement pills and all they did was make him violently sick.

When I spoke to him on the phone last night he was asking me what he'd been saying on the phone. I didn't say because its really best done in person but I reckon that means he's really worried that he's told me and didn't want me to know. I can't see this going all that well.

Quick question for the guys, hypothetically, if you were taking those kind of pills would you tell your girlfriend or would you try to keep it secret? Then hypothetically if it did work what would you tell her if she didn't already know?

ReputationRep:
    Anabolic steroids can make your penis grow, despite perceptions being the opposite.

Unfortunately, the dosages he would have to be taking would give him severe side effects.

ReputationRep:
    People are stupid. Obviously the pills don't work. I just laugh at people like that.

Your bf probably has serious issues or mental deficiencies if he buys those pills. Move on, there's probably no reasoning with someone like that.

Its not that they are UNRELIABLE they don't work and have no basis in physics or reality. They are placebo at best...they don't actually increase the size of ANY muscles. Let alone the ones in the penis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    if you were taking those kind of pills would you tell your girlfriend or would you try to keep it secret?
    I wouldn't take the pills. I love myself and my body too much. I don't want to jeapordise it with god knows what. My penis is mighty fine too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam Beckett)
    My penis is mighty fine too.

Ahh you guys make me laugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Quick question for the guys, hypothetically, if you were taking those kind of pills would you tell your girlfriend or would you try to keep it secret? Then hypothetically if it did work what would you tell her if she didn't already know?
    That's definitely not the sort of thing I wuld keep secret from my girlfriend. The fewer secrets in the relationship, the better (although obviously some things really are better kept to yourself).

People are stupid. Obviously the pills don't work. I just laugh at people like that.

Your bf probably has serious issues or mental deficiencies if he buys those pills. Move on, there's probably no reasoning with someone like that.

Its not that they are UNRELIABLE they don't work and have no basis in physics or reality. They are placebo at best...they don't actually increase the size of ANY muscles. Let alone the ones in the penis.
    I wouldn't take the pills. I love myself and my body too much. I don't want to jeapordise it with god knows what. My penis is mighty fine too.
    A few things, I would never leave him for something like this. There has to be some reasoning behind it so theres reasoning with him. He's not mad or have a mental deficiency although itis obviously an issue that he's upset or worried about to lead him to do something as drastic as this. I love him and leaving him for this is not something I would ever consider. He's not cheating on me or hurting me intentionally. Its an issue that needs to be dealt with and not laughed at called stupid.
    Secondly I said hypothetically, I don't care if you have an huge 'mighty fine' penis. Thats not the issue here and I don't give a damn. Its not helping and there was absolutely no point in that post.

If you fancy helping, that would be nice, otherwise why'd you bother posting here?
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Huge is not equivelant to 'mighty fine'.

Your boyfriend is most likely doing this for his own motives, rather than specifically to please you. That's just the general mentality, and doesn't in any way reflect his feelings.

If you're worried about confronting him about it, you could try a subtler approach, bringing it up in conversation and laughing about how silly those pills are (but don't say the people who take them are silly, he might be hurt). I'd say a face-to-face talk would be preferable though if at all possible, so muster up some courage and tell him what he said to you.

ReputationRep:
    Listen to the TaruTaru

And you asked the question, I answered it. I love my body and my penis, so do my 'lovers'. I would never take any pills that a) do no good and b) may damage me.

Really, he probably needs counselling. You should ask him why he took them, how small his penis is etc and try to convince him that size doesn't matter.

He has low self esteem if he isn't happy with himself. That's at the very least.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Listen to the TaruTaru
    That's me, by the way. For all our listeners at home.

ReputationRep:
    And even if it did, the muscles in the penis are so tiny that it would have no effect :p:

ReputationRep:
    Penii isn't a word.

The pills won't work. Thanks for revealing your boyfriend has a small **** though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JimmyJJ)
    Penii isn't a word.

The pills won't work. Thanks for revealing your boyfriend has a small **** though.
    penii is a great word. penises doesnt sound right and specific **** size was not mentioned anywhere on this thread.

ReputationRep:
    It's not a real word!

Would you like it if we referred to your meat wallet as vaginii.

"Oh look, she has a rather strange vaginii".

*Gets his coat*

ReputationRep:
    Your analogy is flawed, because you use vaginii to refer to a singular set of genitals, when to equate it with penii it would have to be a plurality.

However, you are correct in that it is not an existing word.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JimmyJJ)
    It's not a real word!

Would you like it if we referred to your meat wallet as vaginii.

"Oh look, she has a rather strange vaginii".

*Gets his coat*
    penii is now officially the plural of penis. as i have declared it so let it be!! the high priestess has spoken!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guffy)
    However, you are correct in that it is not an existing word.
    shh you :p:

ReputationRep:
    Don't be picky now Guffmeister.

I will never submit myself to your unwise teachings of a phallic nature. Never i say! Never!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.