The Student Room Group

EU rules the UK has to pay full benefits to all Turkish immigrants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DresdenSurvivor
Turkey's not really a European country, it wont join the EU trust me on that. Some are even talking about Turkey leaving NATO. Over the years Turkey's leader Erdogan has spoken out against America and Israel and Western foreign policy. He's also made closer ties with countries like Russia. I know Turkey will betray America, Israel and the West at some point.This is why recently Erdogan has been cracking down on opponents, because he fears the US will be supporting a coup.US/Israel no longer has any trust in Erdogan they want to replace him.

Turkey is not a European country at all and never has been. Turks are not European and never have been and do not belong in the EU
Original post by InnerTemple
Another day, another misleading Ace123 thread.

Do Turkish citizens have the right to use the NHS for free/receive benefits or not?

Another day, another Labour traitor hell-bent on ruining the UK to eradicate "elitism" by replacing it with a multicultural ghetto.....
Original post by billydisco
Do Turkish citizens have the right to use the NHS for free/receive benefits or not?

Another day, another Labour traitor hell-bent on ruining the UK to eradicate "elitism" by replacing it with a multicultural ghetto.....

Whether they do or not has no bearing on how mis-leading this thread is.

Another day and billydisco gets his knickers in a twist, bless him. :wink:
Whether they do or not has no bearing on how mis-leading this thread is.

Another day and billydisco gets his knickers in a twist, bless him. :wink:

I think Discobilly has made a good point and given you a bit of a pasting tbh
Original post by -Native Briton-
I think Discobilly has made a good point and given you a bit of a pasting tbh

Well, to be fair, BiscoDilly's two liner was pretty good.

Not only did he manage to completely miss the point, but he even got in the traditional "omg Labour sponsored white genocide!!!11" garbage.
Vote ukip 2015

Not only did he manage to completely miss the point, but he even got in the traditional "omg Labour sponsored white genocide!!!11" garbage.

But he did not say that labour was sponsoring white genocide. He stated that Labour were turning this country into a multicultural hole.

Is it not true that Labour deliberately try to change the demographics of this country rapidly through mass immigration, because in case you missed it they admitted this themselves .

Can you not read or something ?

The huge increases in migrants over the last decade were partly due to a politically motivated attempt by ministers to radically change the country and "rub the Right's nose in diversity", according to Andrew Neather, a former adviser to Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6418456/Labour-wanted-mass-immigration-to-make-UK-more-multicultural-says-former-adviser.html

You were saying?
Oh yeah. That one report based on the comments of an advisor who later explained that there was no such plot: http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/oct/26/labour-immigration-plot-andrew-neather

Good stuff.

Regardless, immigration in the past 10 years speaks for itself !
Oh yeah. That one report based on the comments of an advisor who later explained that there was no such plot: http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/oct/26/labour-immigration-plot-andrew-neather

Good stuff.

"I remember coming away from some discussions with the clear sense that the policy was intended even if this wasn't its main purpose to rub the Right's nose in diversity and render their arguments out of date."

I'm struggling to see how he claims to have been misinterpreted. Hardly a slip of the tongue, is it?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by billydisco
I'm struggling to see how he claims to have been misinterpreted. Hardly a slip of the tongue, is it?

Well why don't you try reading around to understand the context a little more? Or is that beyond you?
Well why don't you try reading around to understand the context a little more? Or is that beyond you?

Understand the context? Its pretty ****ing clear what the context is:

"I remember coming away from some discussions with the clear sense that the policy was intended even if this wasn't its main purpose to rub the Right's nose in diversity and render their arguments out of date."

How about we play a game- you tell me what "other" context he could be referring to?

(This should be fun)
Well, I do not understand why some racists try to keep foreigners away from their country. Man, you do not have even sunshine. Turks or another... They come to your country, they work and pay taxes... All they want is respect.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending