What Would Your Ideal Partner Wear?

Watch
Morrisseya
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Both for guys and girls

Also (mainly to the guys): how much make-up would your ideal girlfriend wear?

Personally, I like guys with a "nerdy" look and in full make-up.
username931319
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Anything except hipster/hippy usual attire. I don't care that much past that. As long as they're not dressing like a ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Roadman
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Few girls can rock the no makeup look but thats through no fault of their own, some are just prone to blemishes and all that. So I like just a small amount of makeup so they can cover whatever they want and feel confident, but I wouldn't ask them to change how they do their make up unless they are looking like an orange Dorito.

Ideally, clothes-wise, I'd like a girl who dresses nicely most of the time. I'm not talking dresses 24/7 but I wouldn't want her to put too much on show for everyone like super cleavage tops, really tight clothes all the time she's got to dress a little bit "classy". I quite like the winter time as all the girls are wearing nice cosy jumpers and not showing too much off so their real beauty comes out but in summer, everyone is just fake tanning and wearing sunglasses so its hard to tell hot from not

Also tied up hair is just a winner for me idk why :P
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by AntisthenesDogger)
Anything except hipster/hippy usual attire. I don't care that much past that. As long as they're not dressing like a ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You should accept them whether they choose to dress a certainly way or not
username931319
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by queen-bee)
You should accept them whether they choose to dress a certainly way or not
I get to choose my preferences. Not you. I can accept them based on what I choose.

Posted from TSR Mobile
parsyyy
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
nothing
Morrisseya
Rep:
(Original post by parsyyy)
nothing
Naked guys :coma:
Aph
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Don't really care, so long as they're comfortable and don't look like a clown.
Morrisseya
Rep:
(Original post by Aph)
Don't really care, so long as they're comfortable and don't look like a clown.
Like colourful and OTT clothing?
StyleIcon
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Morrisseya)
Both for guys and girls

He must wear a suit all time
Aph
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Like colourful and OTT clothing?
Depends what you mean by that but I was more thinking of loads of makeup and plastic surgery.
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Both for guys and girls

UGG boots, dresses, skirts, leggings, long tops, high neck tops, lots of accessories, lots of eye makeup and blusher, not much foundation.

Basically feminine.
Morrisseya
Rep:
(Original post by Aph)
Depends what you mean by that but I was more thinking of loads of makeup and plastic surgery.
I thought you meant something like this?

Most actresses/celebs wear a lot of makeup... I guess it depends what kind though. For example the girls on TOWIE look bad.
Aph
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I thought you meant something like this?

Most actresses/celebs wear a lot of makeup... I guess it depends what kind though. For example the girls on TOWIE look bad.
Yeahhhhh. People who look like reality show rejects:afraid:
Sandtrooper
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Clothes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maths and cheesecake
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Both for guys and girls

I don't have a partner I'm single. But I prefer healthy skin which makes make-up unnecessary.
Treeroy
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Ideally they're a bit fashionable but I'm not too bothered if they're not, as long as they look alright. They just need to wear short sleeved t-shirts all the time to show off their arms.
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by AntisthenesDogger)
I get to choose my preferences. Not you. I can accept them based on what I choose.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooohhhh we have a fashionista in the building
Afghan Warrior
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Trousers and a black shirt
somemightsay888
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Fedora
MLP Shirt
Camo shorts
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (32)
9.73%
Okay (97)
29.48%
A bit lacking (119)
36.17%
Not good at all (81)
24.62%

Watched Threads