The Student Room Group

How can I remove ACNE whiteheads consistently popping up from my face? Also acne scar

What can I do about whiteheads? I currently use Clearasil skin perfecting wash twice a day and Finacea gel as prescribed by my doctor... but whiteheads keep coming up on my face and it's causing me stress because I don't pop or squeeze them they naturually burst and leave acne blemishes/scars

My doctor also gave me Erythromycin tablets but looking at the side effects it's making me nervous about taking them (damage to your blood :confused:, nausea, sickness?)

Is there also any way to remove acne blemishes/scars?

I drink and eat healthily also have alot of water during the day and my acne whiteheads is causing me extreme difficulty :frown:

Please help, Anonymous for obvious reasons

CT: how to keep ance at bay
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
What can I do about whiteheads? I currently use Clearasil skin perfecting wash twice a day and Finacea gel as prescribed by my doctor... but whiteheads keep coming up on my face and it's causing me stress because I don't pop or squeeze them they naturually burst and leave acne blemishes/scars

My doctor also gave me Erythromycin tablets but looking at the side effects it's making me nervous about taking them (damage to your blood :confused:, nausea, sickness?)

Is there also any way to remove acne blemishes/scars?

I drink and eat healthily also have alot of water during the day and my acne whiteheads is causing me extreme difficulty :frown:

Please help, Anonymous for obvious reasons

The only thing that has worked for me is being referred to a dermatologist at hospital for roaccutane. Ask to be referred.
Reply 2
drink plenty of water in a day and do face massaging

Quick Reply

Latest