elisha22
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, I'm very confused about the whole Xbox Live set up. Is it free? What can you do? And do all games come with Xbox Live features or can you buy versions of the games without them. I have a Halo 3 disc which says Xbox Live on the front, but the Halo 4 disc doesn't? Does that mean you can't play Live on it?
Guru Jason
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Xbox live is a monthly subscription (you can buy just 3 month subscriptions too). Pretty much all games can play multi player online now anyway but it should say on the box what it can or can't do.
username1303391
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
When you first make a profile and register an email you get 1 month free membership. After that you have to pay monthly, quarterly or annually. With regards to games, every game has details on the back telling you if you can play multiplayer online.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gambit92
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You get a one month free membership, when you make your first profile, then you have to pay for it (you can buy a one month, three or one year) you can buy it from lots of sites (amazon, eBay, all gaming sites, argos etc) or in store. I would buy it from eBay as they're usually the cheapest. Almost all games can be played online. Yes you can play on Halo 4 on xbox live. Even if it doesn't say xbox live on the front, it should say it on the back.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (80)
38.1%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (23)
10.95%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (14)
6.67%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (51)
24.29%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (26)
12.38%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
7.62%

Watched Threads