None of my friends remembered my birthday, do I have the right to be upset? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by ijc1)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Don't worry too much about it! This has happened to many people before, celebrate with your family and have a good time!!

p.s. LOL at least your birthday isn't on April fools day! it's the worst loool
Hahahaha I can imagine
shoriffmiah
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Heck everyone forgot my b-day, it's been a month now and still no one has said anything.

(Nah im just kidding everyone just gave me punches, no presents ;(
rhstar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Happy Birthday OP!!
I can see why you would be upset that they didn't remember. Do they make a big deal about birthdays though?
I have one friend that I saw as being quite close to me but she didn't remember my birthday and had a conversation with me over whatsapp on the day. She only realised after going on facebook later and then just posted happy birthday on my wall there lol
Nobody reeeeally
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
It’s my birthday and my so-called friends of 57 years, 53 years and 40 years didn’t remember my birthday. It’s a first for my friend of 57 years! It hurts a lot. I never forget theirs. We have smart phones with reminders. It’s no excuse. I’ve decided that as of today I will no longer acknowledge anyone’s birthday but my husband’s, kids’, brother and sister. I’m done with that 💩 otherwise 👎🏼👎🏼
Reallifegossip
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Happy birthday. I wish I knew you in real life to out much more thought into this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (16)
42.11%
No I don't (13)
34.21%
I work during the holidays (9)
23.68%

Watched Threads