Katie Hopkins claims she was targeted in terroist attacks

Watch
username47781
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Katie Hopkins claims she was a target for the terrorist attack of 9/11, 7/7 and the Sydney attacks. Seems more likely she is just seeking more publicity or has the whole thing been taken out of context?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbi...9-11-terrorist
fofo5
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Said in a joking way of completely made up.
thunder_chunky
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
She's an attention whore. Big deal.
Snagprophet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I like that fat picture of her in the article.

Complete attention whore. She came out with so many weird things like actively judging people because of their names. I'd at least give someone with a chavy name a chance. I don't see how Tyler is indicative of anything though.
Imperial_Maniac
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
Katie Hopkins claims she was a target for the terrorist attack of 9/11, 7/7 and the Sydney attacks. Seems more likely she is just seeking more publicity or has the whole thing been taken out of context?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbi...9-11-terrorist
She's not even a real person. Katie Hopkins isn't even her real name, she's a "comedian" and she knows what she says is ludicrous. Not funny imo.

Edit: Nvm. She is real. Fml.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jammy Duel
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well, she hasn't had much attention recently and knows that the media will talk about it rather than ignore her for being a stupid attention whore, well, smart enough to play the media but hypocritical as to do so

Posted from TSR Mobile
bittr n swt
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The only way for this vile piece of trash to continue to be in the media is Id she claims stupid and foolish things like this

Really feel sorry for her kids, they'll probably be bullied if their mates knew how **** their mum was
Jammy Duel
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by bittr n swt)
The only way for this vile piece of trash to continue to be in the media is Id she claims stupid and foolish things like this

Really feel sorry for her kids, they'll probably be bullied if their mates knew how **** their mum was
well, she claims to dictate who their children can be around, and that includes telling her Child INDIA she can't be with people with silly names such as the names of countries. That's when I first came across her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shabalala
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm no fan of her but she was clearly joking here.

I hate how the media twist people's words and then **** them off about it how about reporting actual news that is true the women has said enough things for real to make you despise her without having to make stuff up.
bittr n swt
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jammy Duel)
well, she claims to dictate who their children can be around, and that includes telling her Child INDIA she can't be with people with silly names such as the names of countries. That's when I first came across her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I remember that she was on GMTV and even the presenters were having a difficult time digesting her stupidity
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (605)
33.84%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (749)
41.89%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (354)
19.8%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (80)
4.47%

Watched Threads