The Student Room Group

Advice on how to study...

Thanks for taking the time to check this out...

I am taking my final exams in May 2015 and I really would like just some advice on studying because, like most teenagers, I probably do more random stuff and wasting my time rather than studying and my problem is I don't like studying. I just have.... I just don't like it.

I've taken my mocks and will be receiving the results in Jan, but my predicted grades are all A's and A*'s and I fear I won't get them... :frown:

I study well before exams and generally get good results, but I want help on, like, how to study constantly (everyday for 2-3 hours or so) so any tips on actually learning content and remembering it.

Anything is greatly appreciated,
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
90% of random stuff and time wasting is internet related, right? Disable your internet, or go somewhere without your phone/laptop for 2-3 hours everyday while you study.
Reply 2
Original post by freek
90% of random stuff and time wasting is internet related, right? Disable your internet, or go somewhere without your phone/laptop for 2-3 hours everyday while you study.

I guess so. Thanks for your help. You have any advice on tips for remembering the content?
Lol! Same, I waste hours on youtube looking at random but amusing shizzle.
When I revise, I have to have the willpower to not look at my notifications apart from Music..

Quick Reply

Latest